“Pasta mammamia!!!”

Cantina 27
Ranked #136 of 1,074 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 27st
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pasta mammamia!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

I had the pleasure to eat at this amazing restaurant we went in a group and everybody agreed how good thi place is we started with a couple of bruschetta,calmari,and a salmon carpaccio as mani we order 4 pasta all homade the portion where good we also split a pizza tricolore and the only think I can say is : can't wait to go back and try everything!!!
Service was pretty good and price are ok

“Bad cost benefit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2011

Dirty environment, bad service (it took me forever to get the bill) and the food was just ok. There are much better restaurants out there! Dont loose your time!

1 Thank mrgsantos
Miami
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

We found this restaurant on TA and was glad that we did!
Very nice resturant. Pasta was perfectly prepared and of exceptional quality. Ambiance is very nice, Salads and sides were fine quality and they have my hubbys favorite wines we go at least once a month and always have a great time.

• Visited May 2011
“A real taste of Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2011

I had the goat cheese ravioli, the waiter's suggestion,it was incredible!!! My husband went for the beef lasagna and he was equally satisfied. We shared a chocolate suffle' for dessert and it was really amazing.....we will surely go back there very soon.

“The best Italian experience ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2011

My wife and I went to this precious little restaurant on our stay in Miami. It reminded us of our time in Tuscany where we indulged in the best food ever. The goat cheese ravioli, my wife had, were incredible. My filet mignon was cooked to perfection and the wine that the waiter recommended was a ideal pairing. We will definitely go back on our next visit.