The Clay Hotel
$233
$209
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$269
Hotels.com
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)
$253
$198
$521
$409
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$211
$191
Hilton.com
$189
$279
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$499
$376
$296
$399
1,954 results
All reviewsespanola waytwo blockssouth beachbalcony overlookinglincoln roadocean drivenoisy at nightquiet roomrooms are smallrestaurants and barsperfect locationyogurtvalet parkingcoffee makercomplimentary breakfastart decofridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed in the Clay hotel, booked well in advance. Very helpful staff, especially when organizing. A cab tonthevairport. The hotel has a Spanish influence. Room clean, wifi, and easy to access. We were in Espanola Way, which was closed to traffic at night, with heaps of al fresco restaurants and bars. Music, food and wine! We tried several for food and found all great. Not too expensive. Bars good too. People friendly. There was no noise in the hotel at night. We loved it and would stay there again. Only 15 minutes from the airport.

Room Tip: Make sure you book well ahead.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Clay has a perfect location on Espanola/Washington ave. That´s about the best in this hotel. Though the staff is not too bad. Helpfull and quite efficient. But the rest is not that good. The place is quite worn down, low standard in the rooms and lobby. No elevator and a nightmare if there would be a fire. But as allways you get what you pay for. I´m not shure if I would stay here again. But probably all the places in this price range are the same.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The location is fantastic. Restaurants / bars and beach nearby. The hotel is quite old. Loud air conditioning wall unit. No elevator. Room and bathroom was clean. A bit noisy at times. Service was good. Great place to crash for a night or two.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Set in pretty Espinola Way, The Clay is superbly located for South Beach, Art Deco Historical area and a stopover pre/post cruise. Seems as though the redecorating in the hallways has been going on for a while, and maybe a while more. Rooms are ok with both ceiling fans and air-con. In-room fridge is great for shop bought beers, also a safe . Not easy without a lift to access 2nd/3rd floors if you've got a lot of luggage.Jerry's Diner is nearby and open 24hrs,we had breakfast which was enjoyable and reasonably priced. There is easy access to the beach, bars and shops/restaurants 'til your hearts content .Lookout for the LOCAL Bus, 25c anywhere. Also the Miami Airport-South Beach flyer stops about 2 blocks away at Lincoln Rd Mall, $2.35 one way.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelbugBristol_uk
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was in Doral , Fl for a seminar, ready to return to my home in AZ Sunday. My flight was cancelled. So I decided to try out the South Beach area, choosing to be stranded there rather than Doral. A friend knew of the Clay hotel and I thought: I'll try it. I was delighted with the price, the room ( I had a kitchenette). It was clean, no frills, no mal odors and couldn't have been in a better location. The air conditioner was on too high (both in temperature and I couldn't reach it!) and the handyman came and adjusted it for me promptly. I finally got a flight out and my transport came at 4AM. It was a bit scary to be rolling my suitcase down the street in the dark to the front hotel door, but when I got there , the lobby had a warm welcoming glow and very nice desk people. I would stay there again, definitely!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business