“Fifi's is a great place in North Miami Beach for seafood”

Fifi's Place Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fifi's Place Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Shores
Cross street: Collins
Description: Fresh seafood Latin Fusion style in Miami Beach. I'm Nelson, a Cuban-American bred in New York and Miami, and I work the front of the house. My wife, Mayneth, from Venezuela, leads the cooking crew in our kitchen; she is better known as Fifi. Please be our guests for the freshest fish in Miami Beach. Dress casual and be prepared for a mouth watering treat.
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We went to Fifi's during a recent business trip and the food was very good, fresh, and the service was excellent. I think it was a little pricey, but so is everything else in Miami Beach.I would definitely go back

1  Thank James K

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have been to Fifi's a few times and the Fish is consistently great. Service not nearly as good… needs work. Noisy if you eat outside as the traffic is on your lap… but this said, a great choice in Miami Beach.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Have been there 3 times, once alone on a week night and the service was great and twice on a holiday and the service was lax.
Food is inconsistent: ceviches excellent, pasta was overcooked.
Fish is fresh and hogfish snapper is a specialty. Good value but some things are overprices. Recommend not going on a weekend or holiday.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Food was good, fresh fish is exceptional. This restaurant has many excellent appetizers and less entree choices. The appetizers are very good, but they are small and very expensive ($19.00 for a small sushi roll). At these prices there are better choices in Miami

2  Thank deeg324
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Let me start by saying that I LOVE seafood, I could literally eat it in bucketloads every day so when I went to Miami beach, seafood for lunch was the only thing on my mind. I did a bit of research beforehand into both quality and prices so Fifi's seemed like an obvious good choice at a time. I must admit, I left disappointed: service is definitely not with a smile! Waitress serving us was far from attentive and charismatic, twice forgot about our follow up drinks and did not seem that bothered when one if our mains has turned up 10 mins after all others. More importantly, although the seafood is decent, it is definitely far from being affordable. I would say it is definitely on an expensive side especially as portions are small! In fact having had a starter and main course each, every one of our 5 people party went for a massive cake in an Argentinian bakery down the road which was amazing! So my verdict is - next time I am in Miami, I would stay away from Fifis!

2  Thank Thankyouplease1234