“Best fresh Seafood in Miami Beach”

Fifi's Place Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fifi's Place Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Shores
Cross street: Collins
Description: Fresh seafood Latin Fusion style in Miami Beach. I'm Nelson, a Cuban-American bred in New York and Miami, and I work the front of the house. My wife, Mayneth, from Venezuela, leads the cooking crew in our kitchen; she is better known as Fifi. Please be our guests for the freshest fish in Miami Beach. Dress casual and be prepared for a mouth watering treat.
Miami, Florida
“Best fresh Seafood in Miami Beach”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I am a concierge at a very well known resort in Miami Beach and I send all my guest to Fifi's Place confident that they will get only the freshest fish. I live in the area as well and have been going there from the start. Try the shrimp tempura, the sea bass is incredible and the paella is to die for. Latin flavor with an asian flare, fifis place will be the only spot of off the beaten path dinning exellence.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank CONCIERE_NAVIGATOR

• Czech first
Phila Metro Area
“amazing seafood”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

the classic seafood parillada was amazing! everything we had was fresh, flavorful and well prepared.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dutton_PhilaSuburbs
Arkansas
“Eat here every visit”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Excellent selection of fresh seafood, wonderful feel of a neighborhood restaurant. Have been here every time I go to Miami.....service was lacking this time, but food choices are still excellent

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank shoesArkansas
Naples, FL
“Great spot for great FRESH fish!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Convienent to Canyon Ranch and nearest best spot for a great dinner outside of the hotel! Fresh fish is the norm at this fancy, but not over the top restaurant. Mixed seafood dishes were wonderful without all of the rice on the Paella.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DJBradachNaples_FL
Newnan, Georgia
“Other diners seemed to enjoy place more than we did”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

We weren't sure of our plans on a Saturday night in Miami beach and somewhat at the last minute was looking for a place to go - we ended up going to Fifi's somewhat based on concierge recommendation even though reviews were mixed -

Seafood and fresh fish oriented menu - we had a grilled calamari to start along with the hog snapper ponzu appetizer - I liked both but my wife liked neither and the grilled calamari needed some interesting sauce.

For my entree I had the Miso cod - flavor was fine but I didn't think fish was cooked quite enough - my wife had a florida lobster and shrimp dish with spicy Marinara sauce - it ws just ok

So overall we didn't find the food very good, the waitress was pleasant and worked hard - likewise perhaps we just didn't order correctly since other diners seemed to be enjoying their food quite a bit -

One other note - just a wine and beer license - no hard stuff

1 Thank rogerslb