751 Meridian Apartments
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
$329
$247
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$270
$209
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$354
$309
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $349/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$219
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$224
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$272
$233
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $294/night.

All reviewsfree parking spaceplace to stayexcellent stayclean apartmentin south beachmin walkour night staylocation was perfectsupermarketmiamiamenitiesaction
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Playa de Oro! It is in the heart of south beach and easy to walk to many fantastic restaurants, as well as the beach. I stayed for 4 weeks, so it was important for me to feel completely at home and comfortable, which is easy to do because the studio is well equipped with a full kitchenette including stove, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, plates/utensils, etc. as well as large closet with iron/iron board. The weekly cleaning service was immaculate and definitely added to my comfort. I am also a young, single, female so it was important that I felt safe. The property is gated and kept secure with keys and codes that only the residents and staff know. My studio was also double locked on the second floor, which added to the feeling of safety. All in all, I would highly recommend staying at Playa de Oro.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank saidie_rodriguez
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I was a little skeptical about everyting at first becuase me nor my husband had ever been to Miami. All the reviews I read about hotel accomendations weren't that good even at hotels that are suppose to be good quality hotels. But our first impression when we walked into our studio apartment was very good. The linens and towels were freshly washed. The room was very clean and our 5 day stay was comfortable and affordable. Andrea and her staff was very professional and courteous. Thank you we had an awesome time!! Everything was in walking distance we did not rent a car.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank latia80
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I stayed here with three of my friends for a girls weekend in Miami Beach. Its about 6 blocks from the beach and clubs and there is a market within walking distance. The high speed internet worked without a hitch. We chose this place because of its location and because it had free parking. I love that it is a converted apartment building in a residential area. I felt like a South Beach resident for a few days. My only complaint is that there was no pool although the beach is within walking distance. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Weekend_Vacationer_9
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Its location was very comfortable for my meetings and outdoor dinners. The internet access is better than most of the hotel that I've stayed before. The rooms are in an excelent state.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2009

The best of all is that the hotel was inagurated on december of 2008, that means everything is brand new (specially beds, towels,sheets and toilets !!!!). I have to mention how clean and cozy it is, almost like home . For my family it was perfect because we love to make our meals because of the kids. On every unit you have freezer, microwave,iron, blender , DVD . The next time I'm sure we will be staying at the same place.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family