“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

751 Meridian Apartments
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Playa de Oro! It is in the heart of south beach and easy to walk to many fantastic restaurants, as well as the beach. I stayed for 4 weeks, so it was important for me to feel completely at home and comfortable, which is easy to do because the studio is well equipped with a full kitchenette including stove, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, plates/utensils, etc. as well as large closet with iron/iron board. The weekly cleaning service was immaculate and definitely added to my comfort. I am also a young, single, female so it was important that I felt safe. The property is gated and kept secure with keys and codes that only the residents and staff know. My studio was also double locked on the second floor, which added to the feeling of safety. All in all, I would highly recommend staying at Playa de Oro.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank saidie_rodriguez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Arabic first
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2010

I was a little skeptical about everyting at first becuase me nor my husband had ever been to Miami. All the reviews I read about hotel accomendations weren't that good even at hotels that are suppose to be good quality hotels. But our first impression when we walked into our studio apartment was very good. The linens and towels were freshly washed. The room was very clean and our 5 day stay was comfortable and affordable. Andrea and her staff was very professional and courteous. Thank you we had an awesome time!! Everything was in walking distance we did not rent a car.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank latia80
Va Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2009

I stayed here with three of my friends for a girls weekend in Miami Beach. Its about 6 blocks from the beach and clubs and there is a market within walking distance. The high speed internet worked without a hitch. We chose this place because of its location and because it had free parking. I love that it is a converted apartment building in a residential area. I felt like a South Beach resident for a few days. My only complaint is that there was no pool although the beach is within walking distance. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank Weekend_Vacationer_9
Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2009

Its location was very comfortable for my meetings and outdoor dinners. The internet access is better than most of the hotel that I've stayed before. The rooms are in an excelent state.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2009

The best of all is that the hotel was inagurated on december of 2008, that means everything is brand new (specially beds, towels,sheets and toilets !!!!). I have to mention how clean and cozy it is, almost like home . For my family it was perfect because we love to make our meals because of the kids. On every unit you have freezer, microwave,iron, blender , DVD . The next time I'm sure we will be staying at the same place.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family