751 Meridian Apartments
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$329
$329
$354
$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $352/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$189
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree parking spaceplace to stayexcellent stayclean apartmentin south beachmin walkour night staylocation was perfectsupermarketmiamiamenitiesaction
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Stayed at Playa de Oro for 1 month in feb/march!!! Great place, great staff...thank you Andrea :))

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andreassen
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Just returned from our stay at 751 Meridian and i must say that it is a perfect place to stay in Miami. Location was perfect, apartment was extremely clean, brand new kitchen and bathroom and parking was also included( Apartments' photos are 100% real). I will come back for sure. Thanks Andrea for all her help.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2011

A relative recommended this apartment hotel in South Beach at the corner of Meridian and 8th st. We stayed 6 nights mid january in suite #1 in the ground floor. Everything was as expected or even better. The great thing is that you get a FREE parking space assigned to your suite or room. A must in parking restricted South Beach, even if Lincoln street, its cafés, restaurants and shops are only 8 streets away.
The kitchen is up to date with the best equipment and the shower room offers you all the linen you may need during your stay. There is plenty of room as our suite area is of more than 600 sqft (60 sqm if you are metric).
A place we strongly recommend in the hearth of sunny Miami. We plan already to reserve here again next winter

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank trainfo
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Playa de Oro! It is in the heart of south beach and easy to walk to many fantastic restaurants, as well as the beach. I stayed for 4 weeks, so it was important for me to feel completely at home and comfortable, which is easy to do because the studio is well equipped with a full kitchenette including stove, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, plates/utensils, etc. as well as large closet with iron/iron board. The weekly cleaning service was immaculate and definitely added to my comfort. I am also a young, single, female so it was important that I felt safe. The property is gated and kept secure with keys and codes that only the residents and staff know. My studio was also double locked on the second floor, which added to the feeling of safety. All in all, I would highly recommend staying at Playa de Oro.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank saidie_rodriguez
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I was a little skeptical about everyting at first becuase me nor my husband had ever been to Miami. All the reviews I read about hotel accomendations weren't that good even at hotels that are suppose to be good quality hotels. But our first impression when we walked into our studio apartment was very good. The linens and towels were freshly washed. The room was very clean and our 5 day stay was comfortable and affordable. Andrea and her staff was very professional and courteous. Thank you we had an awesome time!! Everything was in walking distance we did not rent a car.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple