“Yummy or what??”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: 14th Street
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Such a great time I had in Miami with my family and one of the best parts was the birthday celebration we had at BLT Steak House. They helped us to choose the best on the menu and we agreed to order their recommendation. Glad that we did because it was so delicious that we went there again for once on our holiday. BTL is the one of things that come to my mind when I think of my holiday in Miami.

1  Thank Randy B

Reviewed November 17, 2013

It is located on Ocean Drive in South Beach Miami. We loved the atmosphere as well as the food, wine and the service. We went there twice during our holiday for dinner and I heard that they also serve delicious breakfast but did not have a chance.

1  Thank BrookeB69
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I'd read the reviews on trip advisor before I went and I was very happy with my choice. It was excellent. Service was very good, food was delicious. I can't say it is cheap but it was worth it!

2  Thank YvetteAustin
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were staying at Betsy Ross Hotel and we liked the look of the restaurant just at the lobby of the hotel. It was perfect and the food was delicious. We also had breakfast although the options were limited they were delicious.

3  Thank Bruce A
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Food was great and our server Scott was exceptiona. The atmosphere was cozy and inviting and the whole staff was kind and friendly