“Fantastic steak...the best I have ever had!”
Review of BLT Steak Miami - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: 14th Street
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Craving a good steak and not the standard fare that seems to be on offer in most of the places to eat on Ocean Drive we found BLT Steak and whilst it wasn't cheap is certainly the place splurge and treat yourself.

Very attentive service, great wine selection and most importantly, steak cooked to perfection with great sides.

The setting is much more upmarket than most of the places in the area so a great place for a date night.

There are newer reviews for BLT Steak Miami

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate there twice while staying at The Betsy. The food and service both times was top notch - great steaks cooked to perfection, delicious lobster, and a pretty good choice of wines too. Even the pate and toast offered before you start is delicious.
The first night, the temperature was a tad too cold, but better the second time. And kudos to Vanessa, our waitress both times, who was delightful (though she said she's leaving).
Highly recommended. Not cheap, but worth every dime.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I had the most memorable time at BLT, the food and service is just what we were hoping for. I got the whole lobster and he got the Ribeye with blue cheese and bone marrow. He compares this steak to every steak dinner we have had since, and none have stacked up. My lobster was cooked perfectly and the sides were just delicious. We will most certainly return when in Miami Beach.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Best steak dinner I have ever eaten. Pricey but worth every dollar. Wait until you taste their popovers, one of their specialities. You'll go back for more!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Not only for meat eaters, although my family said it was some of the best beef they have ever had. The service was also terrific.