“Excellent breakfast, lunch and dinner!!”
Review of BLT Steak Miami - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: 14th Street
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Betsey Hotel so we ended up dining here for 4 meals during our stay and they were all delicious!!! The breakfast was perfect- the banana French toast was incredible! We ate lunch here two days on the Roofdeck and I ordered the chopped vegetable salad both days and it was hands down the best salad I have ever had! The dinner was also impressive- popovers, sushi, and steak! I'm still thinking about this incredible restaurant!

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We ordered swordfish which was cooked to perfection , and the sides of creamed spinach and potato gratin were delicious.
Two bread courses were served first, one was with a pâté and the next was a kind of cheese Yorkshire pudding type affair( lovely!)
The service and atmosphere were both great, and we would definitely dine there again! There was an option to eat outside where there are beautiful oil lanterns on the street- next time..!!

1  Thank travelpuss
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I went here for a meal whilst on our honeymoon following a recommendation from a friend who had stayed at The Betsy last year. We were so glad we went, the food was amazing (we had the 40 oz Porterhouse to share) with sides of fries and potato gratin. The steak was cooked to absolute perfection. Chicken liver pate was given to us first and then pop-overs were brought out so we were glad we hadn't ordered starters, however, like another reviewer mentioned something similar, we were told that we should order 3 sides (2 was more than enough and we left some of the fries) and also that as the Porterhouse would take a while to cook we should order some starters. I'm so glad that we didn't as we would never have been able to finish the steak if we had. Drinks took a while to come when ordered but other that that the staff were very attentive and also helpful when we had a couple of questions.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I recently completed a stay in South Beach and made sure we went to BLT for dinner as we had been there the same time of year last year and loved it. It is a beautiful, elegant setting and we couldn't wait for the delicious food. We were given chicken liver pate on the house from the chef to start our meal and it was wonderful. Both my husband and I ordered a new lobster dish on the menu and it was "out of this world." My one complaint, which soured the experience for us, was that the waiter told us that we needed to order a side dish and that in fact one was not enough because they were small. After the complimentary pate, the hugh popover (delicious) and our appetizers, by the time our main dish was served, we were already full. We did not need side dishes and having followed the waiter's recommendation, we now had two which went untouched. This struck us as very deceiptful and an attempt to make us over order. We skipped dessert but were given a dish of complimentary cookies -- all in all very nice but the insincere treatment ruined it for us.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Brought a group of 30 people to BLT on April 9th. Wait staff was great. Food was very good. It is always tough to serve this many people at once. Steak and Grouper were great and popovers were to die for.

Well done BLT!