WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Don't order tea!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BLT Steak Miami - CLOSED

BLT Steak Miami
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: 14th Street
Dublin, Ireland
“Don't order tea!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Food was excellent though the pricing structure needs to be revised; a cup of tea is $6 and a refill is another $6!!

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Tanya0810
“Amazing steak house in plantation styled hotel right on Collins avenue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great ambiance inside the hotel while we waited for our table. We were lucky to find a spot for 2 on the terrace of the restaurant. Great people watching spot right on Collins.
Service was excellent. Wine list and recommendations were great. As my husband said, he likes a place were you give a price range for good wine and they offer you something amazing at a lower price that what you were willing to pay: Round Pond Cabernet.
The steaks were superb. Must have is the baked potato with truffle oil as side dish.
Go late and stay behind for a drink on the veranda or bar.

ny
“Surprisingly mediocre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Location is great, decor lovely and recommendations were strong so we went for lunch...my husband's chicken panini was very average, the service was less than spectacular, and my salad was generic and could have been swapped for a mall-version of Cheescake Factory - minus the flavor and big portions. Highly unimpressive meal. I wouldn't recommend BLT Steak despite expecting I would love it! And although the tables are on the beach and a certain degree of nature is expected, I would have expected them to remove/clean all the seats with bird crap on them...watch your seat before you sit outside!

2 Thank citimomma
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

This place is cemented in my plans every time I'm in South Beach. I visit for the Winter Music Conference every March and somewhere in my diary has to be added for my trip to the Betsy for the $29 sublime lobster Cobb salad.

Sat outside watching the sights on Ocean Drive eating amazing food is something I look forward to most before my trip.

I'll be coming here every year at least once or twice during my week.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Superb Service, Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just Perfect. One of the best steaks I've ever had. Service was nice, but the lady that served us was too serious...not American style, but I was there for the steak, so no regrets about that. No comments needed. Just go and try it.

• Visited February 2013