“Outstanding breakfasts”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: 14th Street
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Located in the Betsy, a Miami Beach landmark, the breakfast here in not inexpensive, but amazing. With an Open Table reservation in hand for a Sunday breakfast, the service was the best I have ever seen at a restaurant. The Almond Brioche French Toast was 2 large pieces of brioche worthy of sharing. The omelets, pastries and amazing coffee was served hot, fresh and enjoyed by all. This is not for your unruly children or those on a budget. It is a splurge meal which was well worth the price. Check it out!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

This was our last meal in South Beach and the food was divine. Everything was really perfect: the fillet steak was to die for, the side orders too. The only thing was that the wine was not presented in the way it was supposed too but that didn't spoiled anything. Service perfect as usual: attentive and professional

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I walked to BLT Steak for a special dinner on a Sunday evening and had a great experience. BLT Steak is in the lobby of the Betsy Ross Hotel on Ocean Drive and has a great space inside and out on the porch. We would have eaten on the porch, but it was cool and windy and would not have been great to sit at for long. So, we ate inside and had a great waiter who gave great recommendations. The salads are very good, but very large, so I would suggest sharing. I had the snapper, and it was very fresh and was served with a perfectly light wine reduction. It is a bit pricy in all, but we were celebrating and had a great time there, and would go back again.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went for breakfast, lunch and dinner! We loved everything! Everything on their menu is to die for. Top quality. If you are a foodie, and just appreciate good food, you have to go here. The service is exceptional, the presentation is 100%.
Compared to other restaurants on ocean dr, this is a bang for your buck.
The tip is optional, which is a nice bonus in Florida. But the service is so good, you will actually want to give a generous tip.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We dined here in our quest to try the top rated steak restaurants in Miami. The steak was very good, the wine to par but the side dishes were a big disappointment. We went on a Wednesday evening, a popular night and the restaurant was full. While the restaurant service was acceptable, management was the second disappointment. In planning an upcoming business trip with my company, I wanted to bring our corporate team for a cocktail at their handsome bar. My colleague inquired and did not ask for any discounts but wanted to prearrange a drink and a set price. He left his name and number and my email. This was after an extensive conversation. We never heard back. We inquired again. We never heard back.

Clearly they didn't want my business which is fine. I only wish I knew. As a business woman normally it's common courtesy to reply to inquiries. No doubt management chose to ignore us their way to say no thank you.

Or could it be based on my colleagues appearance? He has tattoos. Who knows.
We much preferred Smith & Wollensky and Prime 112 in South beach for steak. Both restaurants replied to our query for a group cocktail.

Smith and Wollensky has the best bay views as they are physically and ideally located on the water at South Point.