“customer friendly that's for sure!”

Bike and Roll Miami
Little Havana Bike and Food Tour
$68.98*
Miami Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Bike and Roll at one our 3 locations, 210 10th Street in South Beach in the center of the Art Deco District, 1655 James Street our Lincoln Road location near Collins Avenue or Bayside Marketplace in Miami. Join one of our exciting guided tours or rent a Segway, bicycle, or skates and enjoy the sites on your own!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Made a wrong booking and I was somehow affraid, one would not be able to help me out, to solve the issue.. But a simple phonecall to Bike and Roll Miami and Tony did the best he could do.. Issue solved... Thank You Tony I will recommend Bike and Roll Miami in general and You specially!!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were a group of 16 and as soon as we arrived, it started to rain. I thought OH NO, but it was the most fun all 16 of us had in ages. We laughed, learned, and totally got into Florida mode. Everyone should try this. It looks alot more difficult than it is and in no time you are gliding along. Super FUN! The staff was great. Our guide was Mason who was superb.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Look no farther. Price, location, training - this is the place to rent Segways in Miami Beach. Located two blocks away from the beach, you are in a central location to ride the boardwalk, tour the islands, or just toodle around town. The prices are reasonable, as are the staff. They require closed toed shoes, but will accept closed toes of any style, including sandals. The short training is really helpful. They won't let you ride off without knowing how to drive (don't worry, no one flunks the training). I had never driven a Segway before, they were surprisingly fun to ride. It's a great way to see the town. They will rent to groups as well, making it a fun activity for all. They do put governors on the motors, making the top speed 8 mph instead of the rated 13. But this is plenty fast for novices and tourists. I would recommend this for virtually anyone: solos, couples, friends, and families, other than perhaps very young children. Don't let the wheels touch any solid objects and keep both wheels on solid ground and it's an easy and fun way to spend an hour or two (or perhaps an afternoon).

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Brian was our tour guide. He gave us a excellent brief on the safety and proper use of the Segway. He took us to some great spots and great views of the South Beach. Thre whole experience was great. Its wife's and I first time using a Segway and I thought it made the whole experience of the place and awesome experience. We took our time too which made the cost well worth it.
Our Segway tour was on 8March/2:30PM.
Mike

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My husband and I are in our mid-fifties and our son is nineteen. We had gone on a segway tour once in Boston and loved it, but this tour is so very much better. Miami Beach is perfect as the walkways are extremely wide and smooth. The tour guide part (learning about the area) was good, but we just love the riding. Joel, our guide, allowed us to go fast and play some. If you'd like to play and see the area at the same time, you will LOVE this. It is easy to master!