“Good lunch spot”

Ranked #122 of 1,137 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed November 6, 2013

A nice place for lunch with reasonable prices and friendly service. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that having eaten there twice and both times had the burger, on both occasions it was not very warm. Maybe the kitchen is located too far from the tables or maybe the food just sits too long before being served. Next time I will try their salads!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch here today, we chose this after walking up and down Lincoln Road Mall looking for a good place to eat outside. The place was busy and it had a nice area to sit outside. We both had a Steak and Cheese Sandwich and although mine could have been slightly warmer we both enjoyed them. I had a bottle of the bottled ale which was on special, the Pumpkinhead Ale, which I would definitely recommend. The bill came to $50 which is probably about right for eating out in the location.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Had a wonderful lunch on Lincoln Road. The Tropical Ceviche with roasted sweet potato and grilled corn salad was delicious and plentiful. The Mahi Plate on Challah was with salad was good. The challah was fresh and soft, the Mahi tasty, but not so plentiful and the side salad simply OK. It was a little pricy for lunch, but then you are paying for a great location on Lincoln Road.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

There are people on Florida that can read! This is a fabulous bookstore, one of the best I've ever been in.

Great selection, perfect ambiance and even a lovely coffee shop.

I wish I lived closer to this place. They have frequent authors' book signings, and often famous authors, not just some local that self-published.

Love thus place.

BTW, we didn't eat here, so these comments relate only to the book store.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The staff are friendly and attentive the food was delicious and reasonably priced and it was in such a good location