“Evening Meal”

Meze Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #356 of 1,292 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Very good. Stumbled upon this restaurant by chance and glad we did. Wife is vegan - catered for, always a huge thing for us. Waitress and Cook very chatty about the foods on offer, and how they cooked them, they were also delighted my Wife informed them the falafel was the best she’s ever tasted. Great value. Very friendly. Would use again.

Date of visit: January 2019
Thank D.N A

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Delicious meal at Meze. We sampled the taziki and falafel (only draw back was the tahini—didn’t care for the thick texture and have had much better). For the main course we split the lamb chops—well seasoned, tender, yummy. Accompanied by delicious rice and Greek salad. Very very good. Tried the pistachio baklava for dessert and it was really nice—fresh and satisfying. Good, attentive service.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I was visiting South Beach and found this place near my hotel. The food was great! My main dish, the Greek Salad, had the best feta I’ve ever had, along with fresh veggies. It was amazing. The gentleman who helped me was from Turkey and he was super friendly and helpful. He even gave me an umbrella as when I went to leave it had started raining very hard and I was walking. Nice place!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Really good Service and really good food. The Price is low for South Beach. Location and Sitting outdoor ist great.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Really warm and kind service. The food was really amazing and totally worth the money. It's almost impossible to find Such a warm and homey place in Miami beach.

Date of visit: September 2018