All reviews party bus free breakfast and dinner cleaned every day perfect location ocean drive club night super close to the beach check in process rooms are clean bed sheets free drinks walking distance spring break would stay again two nights dorm bathroom
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Helpful and friendly staff, with lots of facilities available. We were able to hire beach towels and parasols for the beach. There was a free breakfast as well as dinner which helped to save some money. The only downside of the hostel was the mattresses, which weren’t the comfiest! Apart from that great place to stay and great location for south beach Miami.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not much to say. It's nice, clean, very good location AND a good price. Even for the seperate room, with private bath we booked. A no brainer if you're looking for an affordable place to stay near the beach and art deco area.
But if I really have to find something bad, it would be the breakfast, wich is a bit on the slim side. But enough breakfast options around.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took up the offer for a free shuttle to the Miami Airport via the hostel after my stay.

Upon entering the shuttle, the driver didn’t mention anything and after driving approximately halfway to the airport, stopped the car and demanded payment from me.

He said if I didn’t pay he would force me out of the car and leave me stranded.
As I was in a rush to catch my flight, I felt forced to pay him but felt extorted.
Because of this experience I certainly will not be coming back to the hostel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Since I've been staying at the hostel they've moved to a bigger and newer place so I can only imagine it's even better!
I stayed at the hostel 3 times, two times with friends and one time alone. Met sooooo many cool people and had such a good time. Very helpful staff, good rooms and just a place to go if you want to meet people and party. Don't expect it to be a calm place ;)

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

i absolutely adored staying here.

the location? phenomenal—a 2 min walk to the beach.

the area? lively and not sketchy at all

the services? 12/10 GREAT service. the hostel feeds you basic meals twice a day, cleans your room every day, and takes you out to a club every night. the workers are friendly and always there to answer questions and provide help.

i highly recommend this hostel to any solo traveler or person looking to have a good time and meet people while saving as much money as possible.

Date of stay: November 2018