“walked over to Gaby's for an after dinner drink.”
Review of Call me Gaby

Call me Gaby
Reserve a Table
Thu, 7/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #221 of 1,291 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed April 30, 2019

We were looking for an after dinner cocktail from another restaurant. We stepped into Gaby's which is one of the cutest patios around. decorated under hanging vines and couches decorated in beautiful, nice and clean pillows we enjoyed several drinks from the specialty menu. It was hard to decide due to the large selection of signature cocktails. they were all amazing.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Location, Decor, friendliness and Pizza are great.
I bet they do not have one single Italian chef/cook in the kitchen other than the pizzaiolo as the Veal Milanese proposed as a special it was very horrible, way overcooked, with no flavor in the bread crumbs. It looked like it was a fine piece of meat that absolutely went through the wrong hands. Why making specials out of food items that people do not know how to cook it? Gaby you were a very gracious hosts but please keep your Latin America chefs doing what they do best.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

This place was ideal for a family meal. Pizzas were really good. Staff was really nice and the place is so cozy. We really enjoyed it there and will definitely come back.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

The pizza is not that good but the outside sitting is nice for drinks. I ordered a pizza with chorizo and there was none on the pizza. they supposedly blend it the sauce. Not my type of pizza and service was average.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 10, 2019

We met up with some friends there on a Friday night. We had reservations at 10 PM and the place was packed to the rims. The outdoor seating area had a nice setting for a good conversation with friends. The music was blasting too loud (in fact I can't remember if they had any music at all). We had a few of their pizzas and they were really good. This isn't a cheap eatery by no means though. They also have a great variety of delicious cocktails.