“Good meal after getting into yown”
Review of Piola

Piola
Order Online
Ranked #278 of 1,291 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Description: Italy-based pizzeria chain serving brick-oven pies, pasta & cocktails in hip, informal surroundings.
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

We got into town and checked in to our hotel after a long flight. We wanted something good and easy for the family. Piola was the spot. We started with the garlic knots and had the gnocchi and pizza. The the gnocchi was the best we have ever had. Pizza is very thin with a cracker crust. It was good. I would recommend for a casual meal out in Miami Beach.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick drink. We were welcomed by the friendly staff are were impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant. The music was lovely in the background and it was such a lovely atmosphere to sit in. We decided to have a Pizza because all the food that came out of the kitchen looked so nice. I am so glad we did because the pizza was the best that I have ever had. Do yourself a favour don't miss this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a $3 Mimosa and ended up ordering the best pizza we have ever had ( The Raleigh) . Staff were very friendly and atmosphere very relaxing and enjoyable.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

A must if your in south beach, best pizza & calzone ever tasted. Excellent service with friendly staff.
Will definitely revisit

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Given the lackluster reviews on TripAdvisor for Picola, it is of little surprise that I’m not even aware of its existence during my Miami Trip.

I only stumbled upon it because I was too late for other Italian restaurants. We took a chance to try their Italian food since they are open late, and was delightfully impressed by their four cheese Gnocchi and pizza! They were very delicious and pretty unforgettable, at a pretty good price too! And, try their special pineapple drink. Yummy.

They do not have a fine-dine posh dining experience, as it looks like a casual restaurant. But ask the waitress or the manager for a good recommendation of their food.

Hopefully one day, they would improve their rank on TripAdvisor. I think they are good and unpretentious.

Word of Recommendation: check out my pictures and eat what I ate!

Would I return again? Dreaming about it.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Piola? Share your experiences!