Tripadvisor

Reserve a Table
Fri, 2/21
8:00 PM
Ranked #43 of 1,263 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Description: Fresh, local, seasonal and sustainably sourced farm-to-table cuisine. Habitat is 1 Hotel South Beach’s signature restaurant led by award-winning Chef, Thanawat Bates. Combining his background in art with his love for curating memorable dining experiences, Chef’s creative dishes reflect an inspiration of togetherness and family. Using natural, organic and locally sourced ingredients, Chef gives Habitat’s cuisine a sense of wellbeing and community. Each dish is thoughtfully constructed with daily catch pulled fresh from the sea, vegetables plucked from local farms, and grass-fed quality meats selected for their sustainable production. Habitat has a large nature inspired dining room, an outdoor patio that is comfortable to enjoy all year around and a private mezzanine level that can be reserved for events.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Habitat's newly revamped happy hour is great. Good options on a variety of drinks, a few good lite bite options, and most importantly: a great staff of bartenders who know their customers!!! More often then not, I come for a drink or two and end up having dinner (which is delicious, by the way). Andre, Joanna and Maria are always a welcome sight - they know their drinks and have not disappointed. If you are looking for a sleek, chic restaurant bar: this is your spot.

Date of visit: January 2020
HabitatMami, General Manager at Habitat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mickimicki,
Thank you for the five star review. Most importantly thank you for sharing your amazing feedback in regards of our new and revamped Social Hour. Thank you for the amazing feedback in regards of our bar team. We are truly excited to hear that the team delivered a memorable evening. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon. Please reach out to me directly upon your next visit so I may welcome you back in person.

Office: 305-604-1000

Write a reviewReviews (383)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was encouraged to go to Habitat because I had a $50 credit to use as a part of my hotel stay package with the 1 Hotel. I’m a pretty loyal Fountainebleau Hotel goer but wanted to try something new. I fell in love with the 1 Hotel and especially with Habitat. Before even tasting the food, I received 5 star service from Gabby. She was upbeat, conversational, offered awesome food recommendations and was on top of my entire experience. I left remembering her and the positive vibes & customer service that she added to my overall dining experience. I tried the short ribs followed by cheesecake and truly enjoyed it. I ended up spending well beyond the $50 I intended time spend but felt it was sooooooo worth it. I actually returned the next day for dinner again, as I wanted to try the garlic rice with shrimp. DELICIOUS! I then returned my final morning on the MLK holiday for breakfast. The selection of food was awesome, but I do feel that service could have been better for breakfast. I had to get up a few times to ask for what I needed, as it did not appear to be anyone truly assigned to help me. If there was, their presence was not solid. There is opportunity for improvement there. But I still give my overall experience 5 stars, because the food was delicious, being serviced by Gabby was memorable and I enjoyed the atmosphere & decor. I look forward to returning and bringing my husband next time to enjoy it just as much as I did. I high recommend habitat. Thanks! Brooke

Date of visit: January 2020
HabitatMami, General Manager at Habitat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Brooke M,
Thank you for the five star review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for joining us at Habitat not once but multiple time. Thank you for the great feedback in regards of our team members we make sure your feedback is passed on and recognized. We are truly excited to hear from the culinary experience to the outstanding service received for dinner we truly created a memorable evening. I have went ahead and sent you a personal message. Thank you once again for your feedback. My personal information is located below. I look forward to welcoming you back in person with our team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I dine at Habitat every time I visit Miami and it is always the best experience!! They make it special every time. The service is incredible. The ambiance is warm and inviting :) and the food is always delicious! I highly recommend Habitat at the 1!

Taylor,
Thank you for the five star review on TripAdvisor. Most importantly thank you for making Habitat a part of your destination every time you visit Miami. I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on social media. The team truly appreciates it. Please reach out to me directly upon your next visit so I may welcome you back in person.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had an amazing dinner this evening at Habitat. The tuna tartare, lamb and bucatini pasta with shrimp were fabulous! Eddy (Edguardo- not sure on spelling as we accidentally went off and left his card) was so wonderful- such a kind and attentive server! He made our experience even better! Wonderful evening, great food- so thankful! You will be blessed to have Eddy as your server! Thank you Habitat for the amazing food and service!

Shelby T,
Thank you for the five star review in TripAdvisor. Thank you for sharing a detail review in regards of the items you enjoyed and your overall experience. We are truly proud of all our team members and how we managed to create a memorable evening. On behalf of the Habitat team I would like to say a huge thank you for joining us and we look forward to having you back with us soon. Please reach out to me directly upon your next visit so I may welcome you back in person.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I came here for some breakfast, and was impressed with the experience. Lovely outdoor seating with greenery surrounding. I had the steel cut oats with berries, green juice, and a coffee. It was the perfect little clean vegan morning meal I needed. Alex and Catalina were great.

Carolyn,
Thank you for the five star review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for joining us for breakfast at our green patio and enjoying a memorable breakfast. We are truly excited to hear your detailed feedback in regards of the items you enjoyed. In addition thank you very much for the kind words of our serving team. We truly look forward to welcoming you back with us soon. Please reach out to me directly upon your next visit so I may welcome you back in person.