All reviews convention center nice hotel toaster oven lincoln road in south beach mid beach min walk the ground floor front desk staff a great place to stay living room upon check gm miami fridge fees sink
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Sooo happy I chose this hotel. My friends and I stayed here and absolutely loved it. Cool vibe, awesome staff, fantastic rooms. The rooms have full kitchens and have a fresh, clean, modern vibe.The lobby is totally redone from 6 months ago when I first saw this hotel. It’s really nice. Close walk to the beach, great location, Would definitely come back!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bb1122
Yuri O, General Manager at Hotel Belleza, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. Love to hear back from our guest and to see them comeback! We have made a lot of changes to the property. The lobby's upgrade makes it look fantastic and we recently re-arranged and redecorated our rooms with beautiful Pop Art! Looking forward to have you stay with us again! You may always reach out directly to me and i will personally help you with your next vacation! Phone number is 786 563 2267

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We had a great experience with the hotel and management! The suite was spacious, modern looking and clean for a great price. It exceeded our expectations! Check in was very easy, and the room was ready for us. When management found out we were celebrating a birthday, they gifted us a champagne bottle! a very nice gesture, that only made our trip better! We had to check out by 11 and our flights were not till the end of the day, and they let us keep our luggage there so we could enjoy the last day!
Definitely staying with Hotel Belleza next time I'm in town!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank bontiverosg
Yuri O, General Manager at Hotel Belleza, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. Love to hear that we exceeded your expectations and your appreciation for the clean, comfortable and professional staff.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Please be aware this hotel does not have a pool on property. You must WALK 15min in MIAMI heat to a Courtyard property. They do not include this info online. I was not successful in finding a cancellation policy on their web page either. PLEASE BE AWARE ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY YOU ARE DONE!!!

Stayed: June 2018
Yuri O, General Manager at Hotel Belleza, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Seems like you might have misunderstood while making your reservation. We do not advertise as having a pool. However, we do give access to multiple sister properties that have pools. The walking distance from our hotel to Courtyard is 12 minutes through the famous Lincoln Road mall strip. The beach is a short 3 minute walk from the hotel also.

We have different cancellation policies that we comply with. I understand you wanted to cancel on the day of arrival but that was not possible.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

As a solo traveler, I really enjoyed this hotel. The staff was very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed. The room was nicer than expected. Claudia at the front desk was very accommodating and made the stay more enjoyable since I was by myself.the location was also great and just a couple blocks from the beach. After checkout, my sister and I rented bikes. As we were riding by the hotel, her chain fell off. I returned to the hotel because I was familiar with the staff. Within a couple of minutes, they had the bike chain back on for us. We weren’t even staying at the hotel anymore! Thank you, will return.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank camerondelalla1

Good afternoon Cameron!

Thank you fro your great comments. Happy to hear you had a great time with us and the outstanding service by the team. Glad we were able to help you. You are always welcome back!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Nice hotel.clean,good location ,overpriced, good choice for a short stay but don't use valet service I did and got of a parking violation ticket when I got home from my holidays I don't know where they park the car but can't be anywhere safe.no response from manager when I emailed them.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Good day Lindsey,

There must be some confusion with your dates. We looked into your case. The time you got your ticket violation you were not valet with us and the ticket is on the other side of town. The valet company and garage is 2 blocks away from us.