“Fishing Miami”
Review of The Reward Fleet

The Reward Fleet
Reviewed June 26, 2013

5 of us boarded the boat eager to fish. Enjoyed the trip; captain moved several times to get to better sites. By the end of the trip, 4 of us had caught Bonita and 1 caught a large Snapper. Took fileted fish home for dinner that night. We took a large cooler with snacks and drinks. Sunscreen and hats are mandatory in the summer! The crew was very good and attentive. All of our fishing was "drift fishing" which I generally love. But our lines became tangled over and over again. The crew did a nice job of untangling them but that part was a negative for me.

3  Thank FreeToRoamAgain

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My uncle jerry got me a half day trip with my friend kathy. We both had a great time and caught all kinds of fish both the captain and mate did a great job and I caught and released a 22 pound grouper and two big dolphin as well as fighting a sailfish which we released Thanks again Mary sylina and Kathy from alahassee

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great day and great trip! The crew was outstanding and very helpful. We were on the "small" boat, which didn't feel that small even though there were 25 people on board. Some lines got tangled, but again, the crew was amazing and helped us work it out. I didn't catch anything, but other people on the boat did (including my boyfriend, who reeled in a nice-sized snapper). The captain even let us stay out longer because things started picking up as it was time to come back in. We will be going out with them again, for sure!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Man these guys really try to make it happen for you to catcgh a fish!!! Outstanding time.I caught abiout a 10 pound fish (5 pounds- you know what I mean!).the water is really clear.the boat is the right size to withstand teh waves.They know how to drift over the wrecks and locate where teh fish are.peiople on biord caught some king mackrell and a spanish one also.Really inexpensive.It was 50 dollars plus a tip to the crew.For 4 hours.I will be in line again.Very safe.At one point they placed chum in the water and you could vew at least 10(okay 4 kings in the water.)Great folks who were concerned about if everyone had a good time.the correct circumstances could produce.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Went on a Thursday morning $50.00. Their was about 10 of us. I did not catch anything but 3 people did. I felt that the $50 was worth the fun boat ride itself. Nice/fun people I will do this again for sure!!