“An Informative Rush”

Ocean Force Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Adventure sightseeing with expert local guides aboard a high performance Zodiac RIB (boat) exploring secluded insider locations, popular landmarks, natural areas and historical sights aorund Miami’s Biscayne Bay. You will explore more than 40 miles of the Biscayne Bay to visit unique historic, cultural and insider locations as well as popular sights featuring breathtaking waterfront architecture and private celebrity estates, all set against the spectacular backdrop of Miami's impressive downtown skyline.We will visit aquatic perserves and marine parks where you will discover environmentally diverse and sensative areas and have a chance for up-close encounters with marine life including wild dolphin, huge "Jurassic Park"-era Tarpon fish and the endangered Florida Manatee.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Our tour guide took us on a whirlwind tour of Miami by water and provided an informative history of the area. It was really cool to see things in real life that I had only seen in the movies or on TV.

There are newer reviews for Ocean Force Adventures

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My wife and I went on this tour as soon as we got to Miami. I believe Aaron was the name of our guide and he was great. The boat goes fairly fast and is comfortable. There is also maximum seating of 6 so you will have a small group. You really get to see all the different main points of Miami from sea. Some of the sites are only accessible by water and I had not seen on previous Miami trips. It is really worth the cost and when you speed by the other sorry cruise boats and "pirate" boat, you will be glad you booked this tour. You see a great amount in a short period. Our guide also did an awesome job avoiding the showers and routed the tour so we did not get rained on. I think it is the best two hour overview you can get of Miami.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We booked the tour online, primarily based on the positive recommendations on this site.

The tour departure location was easy to get to / find. The tour departed on time. The boat was in very good condition. The tour was really good fun. The tour guide had a terrific knowledge of Miami and gave really interesting commentary.

I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our family booked a Miami tour with Ocean Force and did not regret at all. Riding a Zodiac with Alex was a blast for all of us. Given our age ranged from 10 to 80, all of us found the 2 hour tour informative and spectacular. What a way to see Miami. Would do it again.

1  Thank mschmitt255
Reviewed January 6, 2013

For my 15th anniversary and the 60th birthday of my father I arranged a great visit to Florida. My wife and father weren’t aware that we would visit Florida. On big surprise trip !

Last time (2011) I booked a trip with "Ocean Force Adventures" and it was a very nice experience. So this year I contacted Kim and she arranged a special trip for all of us. We even visited some places that we didn’t saw last time! Thanks again Kim and also thank the captain which joined us during the trip! Everyone is still talking about this trip.

You can be sure that I will come back !

Sorry that I wrote this review this late but time really flies :-)

1  Thank Gerrit_Vdh