Stardust Apartments
Kimpton
$407
$362
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgreat locationmiddle of south beachroom was largecoffee makercomfortable bedsart baselstayed for nightsnoiseblockmotelmiamimicrowaveclubs
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I drove from Jacksonville with a friend to Miami on Saturday without booking a hotel, at night we looked for hotels with affordable price to stay one night as I have to get back to Canada the day after, all the hotel rate was around 250-350/night while walking we saw this hotel we walked in to the office and we had a room for less than 150/night tax included.
The hotel is like a apartment than a hotel, but I was amazed when I entered the room (302)I was surprised ( compare to the price per night with other hotels in the area) because it was big and clean and has a dish network satellite receiver also has a nice small kitchen and a table for 4.

If you are travelling with family or friend that staying outside on the beach and need hotel for resting and relaxing this is the one, but if you look for partying and making and noise looking for nice ocean view than spend the 200+ and look for another hotel.

The manger (Lady) was so nice and explain everything for us at the time of booking to avoid any extra charges or any problem.

For sure I am going back to this if I am heading to Miami again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank WAMEEDH A
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here for a week. A friend visited the hotel room of me and my boyfriend the first two days of my stay. He stayed for a few hours both times. On the second day the lady who works in the office pulled us in to say that we had to pay $25 for the two nights my friend had stayed, and also pay $25 for each night we had left. This was ridiculous to us, because our friend was not going to come over everyday, as he has to work. So we basically paid $175 for our friend to visit twice. We asked if we could just pay for the first two nights, and they did not allow that. The man in the office said "This is not how we run our business." The lady was also very unreasonable and tried to argue with me. They were the reason my stay was unpleasant.

Otherwise, the cleaning was perfect everyday. The room was large, clean, and well-equipped. The location was great. There is some construction next door but we were fine with it. The wifi was slow at times. I would stay here again only if I did not want any visitors and were on a budget. For the price I paid, I would recommend this place. Just don't bring anyone over, ever.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The location is great, very close to te beach, And many good restaurants around, and ocean drive, the room were big, nice and clean..Stuff are very friendly & Price is the best compared to nearby hotels,You get what you pay for, it's cheap and nice but nothing fancy, In the room you had a small kitchen with all the required facilities,the bathroom isn't very big, but it still had everything we needed, rooms are cleaned daily.... Well, if you want Miami and you are on a budget this is the place to stay. We would totally recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: no parking/space out side the hotel, THE TV NEVER WORKED????
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank malupehe_2012
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The woman who owns this hotel is corrupt and a liar. I booked a 2 week stay at Startdust Hotel 910 Collins Ave. Upon checking in there were 2 major concerns which became immediately evident. Firstly the room did not have any hot water and secondly there was a construction sight next door, which was less than 2 meters away. The construction work started at 6am in the morning and continued throughout the whole day. The noise of jackhammers and drilling all day every day was unbearable and definitely not an ideal accommodation for a holiday. It was disappointing this information was not provided prior to booking as the booking would definitely not have been made, had this information been known. The issue of no hot water was brought to the owner attention on the first night. She said it was going to me fixed straight away but 3 days later there was still no hot water and cold showers were the only option. Upon discussion with the owner she said she was happy to cancel the booking. I packed my luggage and checked into another hotel. I went back to return the keys to Stardust Hotel and arrange the refund. When I met with the owner her behaviour was extremely hostile and aggressive. She spoke to her assistant in Spanish, then literally ran out the door and ran off the premises. The young male assistant was left standing there and he said she had told him not to refund anything. I had no option to leave and pursue the matter through other channels.
The issue of the major construction works happening next door make it impossible to sleep or relax. As of April 2013, the construction work appears to be just beginning. Having no hot water is also immensely unpleasant. Apart from that, the bathrooms, rooms and decor are pretty bad. However, definitely the worst aspect of this hotel is the deceptive and greedy owner.

Room Tip: No rooms there are a good room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
10  Thank mannequinmodel
Reviewed March 17, 2013

First off the hotel isn't bad. Just the atmosphere. The hotel staff were nice upon arrival but as soon as we brought guests to our room the cops were called. They said there are absolutely no visitors allowed. What hotel regulates guests if your paying money? So if you want to be on watch all the time about who you bring in your room for a few hours then stay here *sarcasm*. The guy that works in the office can be an ***hole He was rude once he found out we had guests, calling us liars because we didn't tell him how many people were in our room. He basically told us he couldn't wait until we left because we so called "disturbed" guests. He actually made that up. It was spring break come on what do you expect! So if you want guests to come visit your room DO NOT STAY HERE! BEWARE they are soo strict! If you want to feel like you stay in a freshman dormitory stay here. Or if you wanna live with your parents stay here. If your young and fun this is definitely not the place for you!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends