“Too expensive for what they offer ”
Review of Meat Market

Meat Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Meat Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 1,096 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Jefferson & Michigan Avenue
Transit: Alton Road & Lincoln
Pescara, Italy
“Too expensive for what they offer ”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

I had an appetizer and then a lobster risotto with a meat, was all in one order. And then as side had delicious and very particular potatoes that convinced me to give 4 of 5, my vote was a 3.5 to be honest. But as I wrote is too expensive. My friend took a Kobe beef of 50$ and I thought was bigger and supreme, not just" good"

2 Thank VvVagabond

Lerici, Italy
“Delicious meal and great wine/Champaign!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We choose this restuarant for my Birthday since I love meat and after reading all about the famous Kobe meat, I was looking forward to taste it and I was very impressed with the texture and taste, definitely worth the try. I ordered the Wagyu Carpaccio and the 7 ounce Kobe filet mignon, both very tasty! My boyfriend had the Kobe tartar which was just okay and the regular filet mignon which was also tasty. The big difference for me between the Kobe and regular filet mignon was the texture, the Kobe really melts in your mouth and you can almost cut it with a fork.

The desserts was just okay.
The service was great, maybe because after after all the reviews I read that the waiters are pushy but we didn't get that feeling at all.
Would recommend if you enjoy good food and wine and want a relaxed atmosphere.

bristol
“The best experience!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We have just spent 3 weeks touring West Florida, ending up in Miami and this was by far the best meal we had. The service was impeccable, warmly greeted at the entrance by the Manager, menu suggestions offered and the food was exceptional. The atmosphere was excellent - a most enjoyable experience !!Highly recommended.

English Harbour Town, Saint Paul, Antigua
“stunning”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Inspired design, impeccable service that still manages to remain informal, and great steaks. Right up there with the best I have ever had. The wine list is a bit pricy otherwise it's good value. Will definitely be back.

Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Meat Dishes and Good Service”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a restaurant with good service and excellent meat dishes. If you're in the mood for beef, this place is a fine choice on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach. Expensive.

• Visited October 2013