“Very friendly and proper service Delicious”
Review of Meat Market

Meat Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Meat Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: Jefferson & Michigan Avenue
Transit: Alton Road & Lincoln
“Very friendly and proper service Delicious”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

In the middle of this busy street, you can have what I think is the best Meat in Miami Beach, great service, view and location is great, part of the Lincoln Rd. experience.

Visited September 2013

Hull, England, United Kingdom
“Top class”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a first class restaurant in a prime location. The vibe is great, albeit a little noisy if you are looking for a romantic dinner!

Visited last week and can only say the service and food was excellent. Even with the 'Miami Spice' offer this is a $100+ per person meal with drinks and service, but I'm pleased to say it was worth the money. The steaks are as good as it gets and the rest of the meal was well presented and tasty. Cannot fault the service - attentive, knowledgeable and friendly without being pushy.

A real treat in SOBE.

a1beachbum10
“Everything I expected and Then Some”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Admittedly I was there early and sat at the bar. However, that aside, it was an excellent overall dining experience. Service was fast friendly and just enough. They were never hovering but seemed to be there when I needed them. The food was a delight. I expected the steak to be great and it was. (20 oz. bone-in rib-eye) Lobster Risotto was incredible but the real surprise was the crispy Brussels sprouts with bacon, shallots, red onions, and sweet soy reduction. Add the dessert trio (chocolate mousse, panna cotta, and salted caramel ice cream. Fantastic meal! The vibe is chic without being stuffy. It said dressy for the dress code but it seems to me it's more like anything goes.

Annapolis, Maryland
“My favorite in SoBe...”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have dined here 10 plus times and the restaurant is always consistently great...the wine list is relatively small but well chosen...the bar is extremely friendly and inviting...the service and attention to detail are perfect...I make it a point to eat here every time I visit SoBe

• Visited May 2013
Newcastle
“Delicious steaks at very reasonable prices. Don't be put off by some of the bar staff.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This was our first dining experience at Meat Market and thankfully after our first encounter a few days before we were not disappointed. The excellent rating is for our dining experience on the Tuesday.

We arrived in Miami on the Sunday before Labor Day and it was warm and humid so my husband decided to wear tailored shorts and a polo shirt (probably was 95% of men wear when on vacation) and after wandering along the Lincoln strip we decided to stop at Meat Market as there is an outdoor terrace and the menu was very appealing. As we had just arrived in Miami we did not make dinner reservations so we walked in and asked if we could have a table and after looking us up and down the hostess said yes we can be seated outside, fine no problem I thought (unbeknown until till after reading reviews it was because my husband was wearing shorts). As it was holiday weekend it was very busy but we were told the table would take 20 minutes and to have a drink at the bar (it was 8:40pm). The waitress who eventually came to serve us was very slow and made us feel she was doing us a favour. After sitting at the bar for an hour with no updates we got up and left and went down the road to eat somewhere else.

On Tuesday we had dinner reservations at Prime 112 but due to reviews I cancelled as I was not prepared to wait in line twice to eat so I rang up and booked Meat Market for 7:30pm. This time by coincidence my husband was wearing chinos, we arrived on time and were promptly seated inside! To be honest we are not bothered anymore about the dress code policy however it's highly pretentious given the restaurant location.

Once seated we had a wonderful set of waiters who were very helpful and attentive and we ordered appetizers then Wagu and fillet steak with fries and green beans and we agree that this is some of the best steak we have eaten. The prices are very reasonable and if you can avoid dining at the weekend as I imagine it's packed then it's worth a visit.

1 Thank DanielleBradley