“Inexpensive Good Value Fast Food”
Review of Johnny Rockets - CLOSED

Johnny Rockets
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 13, 2013

A traditional american diner burger joint located on Ocean Drive with outside dining. We visited for a late lunch and were surprised at how reasonable the cost was. A great choice of burgers and refills on sodas were a bonus. The milkshakes here are amazing. A great place for a quick snack or people watch. If you require a fast food, cost effective dining experience then look no further.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The prices here are very good and inexpensive! The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere was great. I set on the outside and I could people watch and this was a very good location. I will come every time I come to Miami Beach.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very dirty inside, slow service. Food was mediocre at best. The fries are made ahead of time and sit in a warming oven until you order them. The soda was flat & all syrup. The ice tea was gross too & the ice cubes looked dirty. It was very hot inside and the fans didn't do much. Went downhill since the last time I ate here in 2005!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

It was all gooooowaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt..the supervisor there was young mixed lady very people friendly, and she made sure our food was on point. She also came by and gave a suggestion on places to go.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We went to Johnny Rocket's on our way from the Keys to the Fort Lauderdale airport. We had stayed in South Beach before and had visited this restaurant and my kids wanted to go back. I ordered and iced tea and when I sipped my drink it tasted like coffee. I told the waitress and she fumbled an apology and I inferred that I had just sipped the remnants of a coffee pot left to soak. YUCK!
My kids ordered shakes. She brought our sandwiches (which were good) and snapped her fingers just then remembering the shakes. She told us she had to go make them because the guy whose job it was was on break. then she half-cleaned the table next to us for a few minutes and left (I guess to make them?) The next time we saw her we called her over to the table and we asked about the shakes. She looked so so surprised and asked us where they were....I told her she had not brought them! She swore she made them and looked around in disbelief (though if she made them, then why did SHE bring them -- she was our only waitress the whole time we were there??)
She asked us if we wanted them to go or if we wanted them off the check. We said both and she gave us a dirty look and then made a big production of talking to the manager. They eventually did take the shakes off the check (and she did me the favor of taking the iced tea off, too!!!!)
After the coffee pot incident and the shake incident, the manager should have done more for us. I hate to take a bad experience out on the server's tip -- but this time I believe it was called for!