“Tasty food, great service and a great location”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #136 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty food, great service and a great location”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great food, freshly cooked burgers, they really are amongst the best ever here..... They also do fabulous salads. As always on Ocean Drive, it's fun watching everyone walking by and Johnny Rocket's could well be one of the cheapest places to eat on Ocean Drive...! They do drinks deals too, shakers of cocktails and 'buckets of beers' deals etc. well worth a visit, whether you're on a budget or not!

• Visited May 2013

Cheshire
“Great for breakfast”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We only had breakfast here but there was lots of choice from the full monty to breakfast sandwiches and loads of coffee. Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff plus great back ground music.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Bargain breakfast!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Johnny Rockets is a chain so you know what you're getting, and this one has a nice outside eating area right across from the beach. They have a $3.99 breakfast special which is very good value for South Beach - eggs, bacon/sausage, toast, pancakes and juice, we ate here quite a lot due to this and the service and food was always nice and efficient.

They also do good burgers and milkshakes, what's not to like!

Visited May 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
“GOOD can'b beat it”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Johnny Rockets is always good, however we went over to get take out breakfast and could not get anybody to wait on us, slow service in the morning, if you are checking out go early so you have at least an hour and a half to sit

Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Over priced burgers but their open late in South Beach”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Was just looking for a late night snack while walking around South Beach, Miami. I have seen Johnny Rockets elsewhere but have never been in one before nor have I looked at the menu but knew it was basically a burger place . The main reason why I dined here was that there were plenty of tables open, the staff was waiting on customers fast, and I was hungry. After I sat down at a table, a waitress came over quickly, handed me a menu and took by drink order. As I looked over the menu, I was surprised how expensive these burgers were, they came without fries and were not as big as what I expected. For just a burger, with the mandatory included 18% tip and tax, expect to pay just under $10 without fries, they are extra. I knew this was South Beach where most things are more expensive, but come on! Anyway, I had the Route 66 Burger that came with swiss cheese, grilled mushrooms and onions and mayo which was okay and was served only one way well done. It arrived wrapped tight in a half cardboard square holder on a small plate. the taste was just average, (probably because of the well done meat), nothing special, just average. If the prices here were more reasonable, I would have ordered more food, bringing my total bill higher. After cooking, the burger was not that big and I was still hungry after I left and found a pizza place open just around the courner where I got a huge slice for $3 flat that was very good but don't recall the name as I would have enjoyed giving it a great review.

• Visited April 2013