“I liked that there was a beach across the street. I didn't like that there wasn't a restaraunt and that it was musky throughout ”

and 1 more site!
Atlantic Beach Hotel
Ranked #202 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed April 1, 2011

If your traveling to miami and you need a place to Stay I definitly wouldn't recommend this hotel. The sheets and blankets were dirty and not to mention it was extremely humid even with the air condition unit on. My clothes that I took out of my luggage reeks like the hotel room which isn't a good thing. The room was cheap which went along with the low quality of my whole experience! However I loved Miami

• Stayed March 2011
1 Thank Fashions

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed April 1, 2011

• Stayed March 2011
Marietta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I booked this room on priceline. It was just terrible. I was searching for one nice thing to say and can not find a word....There were refridgerators listed online, none were in the rooms. The doors slam harder than a hospital room door. Upon check-in we were only given towels...wash clothes weren't available until our last night. The entire hotels does not have any ice...they direct you across the street to purchase your own and when you buy this huge bag of ice where can it be stored!!I was furious with the money that I spent on this 3 night stay...over $650.00...not worth a dollar a night in my book...The beds roll across the floors...marble floors with wheels on the bed...crazy!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank dnnmccloud

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed February 1, 2011

I stayed just two days in August/2010.
The reception had not warned me that service breakfast included and alsothat I had another day in the stay. The room is old, the window not covered day light and conditioned air is noisy.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank LeBetting
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I'm confused as to why so many people booked the cheapest hotel in South Beach, but act offended to find out that it's a little dated and lacks the lavish amenities you might find at the Fontainebleau for close to $500 a night. I've stayed in top of the line hotels in DC and around the world, yet for the price we paid to stay here, I had no complaints. The marble floors are fantastic, and you can tell this used to be a great hotel. The rooms and linens are very clean and the bathrooms have brand new fixtures. The first room we were placed in had no hot water, but the front desk was very helpful and had us moved to a new room in minutes. I traveled with a close friend and her infant daughter, and we enjoyed our three-day stay here. The room was big enough to comfortably set up the baby's pack and play, so she had a good time as well :) You walk across the road, and you're standing on South Beach itself. There were some cute (and cheap!) cafes a stone's throw away in either direction. And shopping is a brisk hike away, but only minutes away by cab. I would definitely stay here again, it's perfect if you are on a budget, or would simply like some extra cash in your pocket for the shops and restaurants on Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank lekelbelle
miami
Reviewed November 29, 2010

A person claimed as hotel concierge took my wallet while helping me. It turned out that person does not work for the hotel but just well dressed and standing in front of hotel talking to anyone who comes to the hotel. I was not able to catch this thief because he ran very fast. Police questioned the hotel receptionist and she said the thief was very polite so she could not ask him to leave. This hotel would rather keep a thief in their property. Hotel is very dirty and smelly.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed November 20, 2010

Its old but clean and well located. The cheapest around there. Staff was very helpful. Rooms were big and comfortable. Private bathrooms and breakfast included.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends