La Flora
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$234
$178
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$180
$172
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$299
$328
$247
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$208
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$173
$169
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$240
$182
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$304
$279
$1,762
$709
1,585 results
All reviewshappy hourocean drivegreat locationin south beachfree drinksboiled eggsbeach towelsbottle of champagnethe general managercontinental breakfastart deco hotelcollins avenueespanola wayvalet parkingking suiteour honeymoonvalet service
Reviewed May 6, 2014

It was our first time in Florida and South Beach was the choice. I booked LaFlora after viewing reviews on TripAdvisor. It's in a fantastic location;close to the beach;10 minutes walking to Lincoln Mall and Espanola Way for dining and shopping. Too bad the street in front had the sidewalks ripped up. The front desk personnel were super accomodating and extremely personable, always asking if everything was ok. They even gave us beach towels to use. We felt special having been upgraded to a suite on the top floor at the street side of the building. The bed was super comfy with a puffy comforter; something that's not common even in the finest hotels. Without itemizing all of the wonderful things about this hotel, we were really glad to have selected it for the 4 nights. We absolutely adored Diane the evening bartender and her intelligent conversations. She is by far a keeper for their staff...and we thank her for being so nice and attentive. We had only 2 minor concerns: Wed-Fri mornings at the breakfast buffet; the server seemed overwhelmed and kept missing our toasted bagel requests, to the point that we were planning to skip breakfast there altogether. She wasn't helpful but rather annoying and we figured it was a position that she really didn't want to be in. Although the saturday morning server was quite the opposite:effective/cheerful and very accomodating. The second concern was that the street side windows were not shut airtight and we could hear regular conversations from the restaurant next door as if they were in our room. All in all, we highly recommend LaFlora to anyone visiting South Beach Miami....and Thank You for making our first visit to South Beach a special memory.

Room Tip: I always suggest request an upper floor accomodation and as far from the elevator as possible to minimize noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ron R
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This hotel is fairly nice. The location is pretty great though. It's very close to the beach. We walked over just one block away. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from and within walking distance from Española Way. Luis and Diane are very sweet and made sure we felt at home. The room itself leaves a bit to be desired because there were very little in the way of covering the windows and blocking the light. We heard a lot of noise from people partying and didn't sleep well at all. South beach isn't for sleeping I guess. Otherwise I would consider staying there again and maybe calling for a reservation and asking for an inside room maybe.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kristin M
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have found my home away from home in South Beach!!! Hotel La Flora is fabulous!!!!!! It was in great proximity to the beach, the staff is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! The complimentary drinks at 6pm were perfect!!!! The room was great! Breakfast was great, it wasn't restaurant quality but it was like lounging on the beach, so once again, it was great!!! Overall this place is great for the price and just having great people around to help you enjoy your vacation, I recommend Hotel La Flora to everyone!!!!! Enjoy your stay!!!

Room Tip: Ask for room 201
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sheri C
Reviewed May 1, 2014

In March my husband and I visited Miami on route to Amelia Island for business. We had a couple of days in Miami and chose La Flora from the reviews on Tripadvisor - I am so happy I did.
This Art deco hotel has a charm all of its own, and the management and staff are fantastic. Ros the manager went out of her way to make sure we had a wonderful stay - do not hesitate to follow her recommendations for dining! and Diane the bartender shone through as well with her lovely smile and forthcoming local knowledge of places to visit. Since I do not drink alcohol, Diane came up with fantastic non alcoholic cocktails so I did not have to just drink water whilst my husband partook of the vast array of choices on offer!
Our room was upstairs and to the back so it was very quiet. It was not large, but very comfortable and clean. Parking is across the road, and very reasonable.
This hotel was a real gem and great find. I would definitely go back, but what made this place stand apart from all others was the manager Ros! - Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne H
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This small, exceptionally clean and well managed hotel is a gem. Everyone from the manager Ros, to Luis at the front desk, Edna at the Bar and my cleaning lady treated me with utmost consideration. My room toward the side and back was very quiet. I can't wait to go back! The location is PERFECT.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms not directly on Collins Ave. are preferred, if noise bothers you. But some like the view and the colorful parade of people passing by. Be certain to walk down to Española Way for the fabulous Cuban Cuisine at "Havava 1957". Out of this world Sangria.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo