“We had a great stay at La Flora Hotel!”
Review of La Flora

La Flora
Ranked #18 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Very nice team, helpful and efficient. Very good location, near to the beach, and very confortable rooms. Good service. Although the breakfast could be improved by additioning yogurt and different fruits, we had a great stay in this Hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms at the second floor are larger.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Ms. Ros G, General Manager at La Flora, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and having a great time and enjoying our location with easy access to the beautiful beaches, restaurants and nightlife. As a team we strive to offer our guests the best of service 24 hours a day and thank you for the breakfast suggestion, although we do offer apples, oranges and bananas I would be more than happy to offer a touch of Yogurt. Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you again for another great stay !!!

There are newer reviews for La Flora

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The service here is top notch and extremely friendly! The rooms are also beautiful, we had room 211 and it was huge and very clean.

Bed was comfy, a little too soft for my liking but that's just my preference.

Music can get loud Friday and Saturday nights until late but it didn't bother me :)

Luis was awesome and rreally friendly!

• Stayed: July 2012
Ms. Ros G, General Manager at La Flora, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Such a nice review and very nice to hear you had a beautiful stay,our customer service skills are quite the talk of the town on TripAdvisor and thank you for recognizing Luis, each and every member of our team strives to provide outstanding service to make all our guests happy campers .… Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again !!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here with friends for two nights. The location is great only one block from South Beach/Ocean Drive so everything is within walking distance. What is truly outstanding as per the other reviews is the friendliness of the staff who couldn't do enough to make our stay more enjoyable. As per other art deco hotels the rooms are basic but clean. Breakfast was plentiful with fruit cereal bagels etc. I would certainly stay there again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Jonnytc
Ms. Ros G, General Manager at La Flora, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Each and every member of staff offers a personal level of service to all our guests and being so centrally located to all South Beach has to offer makes us a good choice to stay. Thank you for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you all again … until the next time !!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed last year in July and it was fantastic! Came back for one night in June and all I have to say is amazing! The attention you receive by the staff is just mind blowing and this is why my husband and I keep coming back to this lovely hotel. Thank you La Flora ! :-)

1  Thank Allaboutdrums
Ms. Ros G, General Manager at La Flora, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

And thank you both for coming back again and again - although l missed you this time but look forward to seeing you for the July 4th weekend and if its mind blowing attention that keeps you coming back then we are here ready to show you more … look forward to seeing you both very soon !!!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at La Flora in June and had an amazing time.
The location is perfect. One block from the beach and walking distance to anything else that one would want to do in South Beach....couldn't have asked for better location.
Hotel was very nice. Rooms look like they do online which is always a pleasant surprise, and very clean! Beds were super comfortable!
Staff at the hotel ( Luiz and Carlos) were awesome! They were friendly, accommodating and gave us lots of recommendations of places to eat and shop. We never had to wait whem we needed something, they got on it right away. we felt like we were their number one priority! Great ambassadors for the hotel, and should be commended for their above and beyond service!
Housekeeping was equally as warm,friendly and accommodating.
I work in the service industry as a Manager and Customer Service Trainer for a large Canadian company and I was blown away at the hospitality of this hotel...We would recommend La Flora to anyone wanting to visit South Beach. We will definitely be back! Great experience.

Dave and Amanda Toronto, Canada

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Mandigirl0309

Wow what a Great review and as the GM I can assure you that our ambassadors Luis and Carlos are an amazing part of our team, as each and every member of staff from maintenance to housekeeping and front office are exceptional for their above and beyond service and as the GM I’m very proud of my team. Thank you so much for staying with us, your shining review and high recommendation’s … hurry back for another great experience!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Sorry for the delay! But I just wanted to say what an amazing hotel this is. Myself and fiancée wanted to get away for a few days and came across this hotel. We had such a fantastic time. The staff were amazing especially ros who told us everything we needed to know. It's a short walk from south beach and 5th avenue. We will be returning here without a doubt. Thankyou for such a wonderful few days.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Chloelou89

Better late than never …. Thank you so much for remembering your experiences with us and taking the time to write a review as we all strive to make our guests happy and knowing you will return without a doubt is very rewarding for us. We look forward to seeing you both again …. hurry back !!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The friendliest and most helpful staff I've encountered! I wanted to bring them home with me! The rooms were clean and comfortable and breakfast was decent. My only issue...the "parties" that the hotel hosted at night.... Most of the guests that attended were not staying at the hotel and some were drunk and obnoxious! It stormed a few evenings/nights that my boyfriend and I stayed but we were not able to enjoy the lobby or outside patio because of this issue. I felt trapped in my room!!! It's not the hotel's fault but just be aware that you will not be coming back to your hotel to rest. Our room did not have a fridge so we used a cooler with ice. When we checked in we were guaranteed that we could have as much ice as we needed but that was not true because they needed it for the "parties" and drinks.

Room Tip: Get a room with a fridge!!!!
1  Thank Alisha G

Firstly, we are all ready to pack our bags for Indiana and secondly, so glad you found the hotel comfortable and clean …. Now to the Lounge Bar which l am very sorry if you both felt uncomfortable as I have spoken with the Bar Manager and he assures me that there may be on the odd occasion that someone gets a little happy and if there are such people as with any bar they will be asked to leave. I personally guarantee that what you experienced was an isolated situation and I would be more than happy for you to contact me directly when your travel plans bring you back to Miami - Ms. Ros Gottuso GM
Thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you both again !!!