Seagull Hotel Miami Beach
Kimpton
$517
$362
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
1,332 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2013

All I can say: if you are in a wheelchair - stay away of this place.

Stayed there in the middle of August, booked a wheelchair accessible room for three days almost two weeks in advance. Upon arrival discovered that the only accessible room they have got was already given to someone else and they only could provide me with a regular room. "But its not wheelchair accessible!" "Well, its big and this is everything we got for you" - that was their response. Next morning I spoke to a manager - I haven't heard any apologies and they have charged me the same price I have initially booked the room for. They have offered the accessible room only for my last night and only because the person who stayed there, left.

I hope that the owners of this place will read this: guys, staying in your hotel in a room with a shower and a bathroom which you can not properly use was a torture. Talking to your management, which was ignorant to my needs was a double challenge. I am never coming back to this place and I have to say that this is amazing that this place with such low level of service and respect to the clients still exists.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Alexey29
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for your review, the room you wanted was already occupied when you booked your reservation by someone needing that room type so we could not ask them to move. I am sorry that this was not explained to you when you booked your reservation. We always contact guests that do not require a handicapped room and ask them to move if someone needs that room however in this situation we could not move someone who needed that room and had been there for over a month. We regret any inconvenience this caused you

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great location great price

I was not sure if I should stay here because I read some poor reviews but I wanted to go to south beach and did not want to spend a lot of money. I was very happy there the room was clean and the staff were all friendly especially a nice woman named Antonia who was at the front desk, she was very friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: Being on a budget and like travel, Seagull is the destination to turn my dream into a reality. Thinking of seagull on South Beach,Florida is thinking great quality service for a donation.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Patyzan
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time to write a review. I am happy you gave us a chance and were happy with your stay. I will pass on your kind words to Antonia and we look forward to seeing you again here soon

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The receptionist was extremely helpful. A young lady named Diana informed me of what was around the area. Anytime I called or came up to the front desk everybody was always willing to share where there was good places to eat or hang out at. I arrived to South beach for my first time and I'm I couldn't be more satisfied with my hotel choice. The beach view is just beautiful. You have to stay here. Plus the pricing is excellent. Cheap and comfortable.

Room Tip: Request for a King size bed =)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank alyson g
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

thank you so much for your kind review. I was so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and Diana was helpful. It is guests such as yourself that make our job easy and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had a housekeeper when we stayed there in JUNE.Atoch was the best ever. She kept our. rooom niceand clean the whole week and she was very nice and very helpful. She deserves a rsise! HEADS UP TO ALL FUTURE GUEST. REQUEST ATOCH SHE IS THE BEST. Keep HER SEAGULL hotel SHE MAKES THE HOTEL LOOK GOOD.

Room Tip: Request her for your housekeeper
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea F
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and Atocha kept your room nice and clean. We look forward to seeing you please contact us direct and we will be happy to block you a room on Atocha's floor.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I was really sceptic when I made reservation for this Hotel, due to reviews.
But we really liked this hotel. The location is perfect, on South beach and just 2 min walking from Lincoln road. We got the room with most beautiful view on South Beach. Hotel staff was really nice. Room was cleaned every day.
There is a swimming pool, which is great when on the beach is too windy.
Maybe it should be renovated, but in that case probably price wont be the same, because you really get great value for money.

Room Tip: room with ocean view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vicana011
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and we are very happy that you did take a chance on us even though you were skeptical and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your great view. we will be renovating our hotel later this year so you should see a brand hew hotel when you return. Please contact us direct and we will make sure you get the same view. we look forward to seeing you again!!