Seagull Hotel Miami Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Setai(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Boulan South Beach(Miami Beach)
Townhouse Hotel(Miami Beach)
Villa Bagatelle(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
SBH South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Villas at Shelborne(Miami Beach)
1,336 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went for a family holiday and stayed in the hotel for a couple of days and the service was awful, the staff were rude and have no people skills nor manners. The room quality was vial, cigarette burns in bed sheets, dirty carpet, unclean bathroom and the worst was additional costs which were not mentioned like the safe which they charge you even when you do not use it. The only plus side was the refill on towels but awful service and the hotel smelt of weed not to mention the lift breaking down on people. Do not go here!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Tanekal
fkennedy, Manager at Seagull Hotel Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am very sorry we let you down and you were not happy with the hotel and received poor service. I wish we were able to address your concerns during your stay so we could have acted on them immediately. We hope you had a safe trip home and wish you a happy and healthy new year.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Ok it's not a five stars hotel and it's not exactly new. But, at this price and for such a location (it's right on the beach), it's quite a bargain. Rooms are spacious and clean; all the amenities are there too, like in a more expensive hotel. The reception girl was not that smiling but who cares!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank pmdaguet

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again in the future and we will make sure the receptionist is friendly and smiling. We wish you a happy and healthy new year.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Please do not book this hotel. The staff are RUDE. The rooms are dirty! You dont even wanna use the shower as you will come out dirtier than you went in! I dont even no how this hotel is still open. The swimming pool worse than the southend sea. You cant even close your eyes and sleep as you are worried cockroaches will crawl up next to you. My poor god son was sick after we stayed here maybe it was all the mold on the walls and the floor. How the cleaning staff cleaned the hotel is beyond me as they looked like they needed a good scrub too.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Shujah12
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I'm writing another review because I always use this hotel as an example!! I'm HotelBody & I travel a lot. Years ago it was my first time in MiamiBeach & @ that time the hotel was The Days Inn. Everything in this place was nasty, dirty & I have know idea why this place is still operating??!!!!! The elevator got stuck twice, the doors had been broken into, my view was a roof, the beds had a real foul smell, the tub was well just 4get that part, I'm not sure but I swear I seen a mouse but I can't be sure nor would I be surprised... Even though it's a new name, I'm sure by the new recent pictures it's under the same mgt so please please please don't stay here!!!!!! I'm so sad for those who were suckered in like I was years ago by bogus online pictures. PS, I didn't stay here in Oct 2011 but the date thingy doesn't go back to when I did so you have to pick a date to write a review.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Hotelbody
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I am a huge NBA fan and I had to visit the miami heat nba finals in south beach this summer... I stayed in this hotel because it offered a relatively cheap price when compared to all the other hotels, especially during such rush time when everyone wants a place to stay near the miami heat's stadium. Anyways, the hospitality was great, the rooms were very clean, and the staff was very friendly. Best of all, the price was pretty reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends