We stayed at the four points for 3 nights here are some things we liked about the hotel:
1. Stayed in a suite on the 7th floor, loved the room, it was HUGE and the bed was super comfy and bathroom was good size too
2. Location: Granted its not on in the midst of the craziness of south beach its nicely located far enough from the noise and the chaos. I actually really liked the fact it was super quiet outside.
3. Breakfast: Good spread, attentive staff, omelette live station and its by the pool.. what more could you ask for
4. Pool: Its a good size pool to just relax, lots of chairs and towels available. There is a hot tub too.
What we did not like:
1. Parking: OMG its insanely expensive, $29 valet parking and a little less for self parking. That was a bitter pill to swallow, but you are in South Beach everything is expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton