Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$191
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$172
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$339
$299
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $344/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
$328
$247
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $297/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$214
$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$279
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$199
Hotels.com
$709
2,044 results
All reviewssouth beachnice poolhotel restaurantlincoln roadocean driveuber
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The only redeeming feature for this hotel is that it's right on the beach but then so are the other 200 hotels in the area. I chose to stay here to save my company money as i'm attending a conference at the excellent Fontainbleau next door. I would have paid the $100 extra out of my own money if I had really thought about it.
When you walk into the hotel you can't help but notice the very dirty white front door and Sheraton Welcome mat ahd that really sets the scene for this hotel. The first room I was given was illuminated by a blue neon light outside accompanied by the very loud humming of what I can only assume is a generator. The hotel staff were courteous in switching my room and I got a room with a King size bed on 10th floor. The room is clean enough but very old furniture and the pillows on the bed are so thin I had to stack all 4 up together to get some elevation.
On the first night I went to the bar and orderd some Nachos which were awful and 2 beers which were expensive.
If you read my other reveiws you'll see that I don't often reveiw that a hotel is just 'bad' but I'm afraid this one is. If you're coming to Miami beach check out the rates at the Z hotel. It's a really great spot with very nice slightly funky rooms, a cool bar and a great terrace restaurant right on Ocean Drive.
Sorry Sheraton, give this place a facelift.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Symzze
mamidon, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thanks for sharing your review. We are grateful for your feedback regarding the condition of your room and are working diligently to correct any defects. We are confident that our ongoing multi-million dollar renovation will address the problems you have mentioned.
We hope that we will become your hotel of choice here Miami Beach once our renovation is completed.
Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Rosa at front desk is exceptionally good and helpful. The hotel is beautifull condition! Would highly recommend this hotel! The service is great! Very nice room, nice location. I would definitely come again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Abe K

Thanks for sharing your feelings about your stay here with us. We are thrilled to hear such high praise for our staff and it’s obvious they played a key role in your terrific experience.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed here with my family Aug 2012

the beach is right on your back door, like many other hotels in Miami, which is handy

If you are looking for nightlife you will need to get a taxi from the hotel

the hotel was clean (rooms and pool area) but avoid the restaurant in the hotel.

3 members of my family and myself got flies in our food. all on seperate occasions

so we started eating in the hotel next door. it was lovely

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

We appreciate your feedback after your stay with us here in August. We apologize if your experience here with us fell below your expectations.

We take great pride in delivering a great product to all of our customers but it appears as there were a few areas in your stay here which we may have dropped the ball.
Thanks again for the review. Should your travels bring you back to Miami we hope that you will give us another chance to provide you an extraordinary experience.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Awful and old hotel! And the prices of hotel it is unreal are overestimated. In general it is surprised that in the SPG.com there is such hotel. Personnel very lazy and not the friendly. Dirty towels at the pool put, as new and fresh. In the general disappointment! ! !

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank vit911
mamidon, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

We couldn’t agree with you more with regard to the term “old”. We are indeed old…historic and protected…considered one of the best examples of Miami Modern architecture in the world. This being said; not everyone cares for antiques and we respect your opinion.

Clearly we disappointed you with regard to service and warmth; which is normally our strong suit. We are very sorry and if you would consider contacting us to share the details of your disappointment we would be grateful.

The price for a hotel room on Miami Beach is relative to consumer demand for what is some of the most expensive real-estate in the world. In relation to other hotels in our market; we are a true value. We always recommend doing some comparison shopping before booking with us so that while paying what might be considered a sum for your reservation you can still take comfort in knowing that you’ve gotten the best deal in town.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This hotel is one of several hundred along the Miami beach strip. It is located right on the beach so that you can walk outside and access the beach.

The rooms are quite dated and don't make one feel happy to be at the hotel. The bathrooms are terrible. The hotel just needs a face-life, no questions asked.

The hotel itself really doesn't aspire for great or even good service. The bell boys constantly block the drive way with cars, while chatting it up with each other, and prohibiting passengers from getting in/out of taxis or cars. The dining staff is difficult and don't want to do any work.

Regarding the beach, it is nice to be able to see the ocean. But please be very careful as we were attacked by a swarm seagulls while sitting on the beach. The seagull came towards me, and hit me with its wing, then tried to scare my child. I would make an educated guess that over the years, guests and locals have fed the birds and now the birds attack people scavenging for food. This seemed like irrational behavior, but moreso, can create a various dangerous situation, particularly for kids.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Please accept my apology for a stay which appears to have been highly disappointing especially in the area of service. I won’t offer the small size of our drive and other physical constraints as an excuse as “poor service” is just that…”poor service”.
Unfortunately your visit came in the midst of our multi-million dollar “face-lift” which should be completed by mid-summer.
With regard to the seagulls; there is indeed a small group; who with the help of well meaning humans who have fed them; have completely lost their graces. While most still keep our beach free of debris, this gang should be shipped back to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
Thanks for taking a moment to share your review of Four Points and we hope to have another chance to provide you with a memorable experience post face-lift.