The hotel is a touch dated but this adds, at least for me, to the overall morbid atmosphere of all Miami Beach.
One can walk from the Hotel downtown and after a long transatlantic flight such a walk is certainly something one should take. However, it is a very long walk.
We got a room facing the pool and the sea.
One thing I really disliked is that there is, at least I could not find it, way to keep the balcony doors open and that there is not even a single chair to sit outside. It would be so nice to just switch the noisy air conditioners off and enjoy a breeze from the sea.
The rooms are pretty on the small side.
Annoying is, that the free, very good (!) WiFi requires you to log on every time you shut down or close your computer or iPad.
The gym is ok but could be a bit better equipped. If you are in for some serious training go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton