Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$275
$223
$451
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$381
$369
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$198
$179
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$315
$246
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$269
$199
$388
$284
2,021 results
All reviewssouth beachnice poolhotel restaurantlincoln roadocean driveuber
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

The room was too small to swing a dead cat ( which is what I might have expected to find in the closet under the dust). Nothing like the website. A one star hotel masquerading as more. Appalling. Common areas and breakfast not too bad. Concierge good.

4  Thank Daniel L
mamidon, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have found during your stay with us. We attempt to provide a 100% satisfaction guaranteed stay to all of our guests. I cannot begin to express my deepest apologies for not exceeding your expectations. As posted on our site we are presently renovating our rooms, we ask that you stay with us on your next stop in Miami Beach so we can give you that experience you deserved.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Booked this property for one night prior to a Caribbean cruise. We found the initial impressions of the lobby and pool areas to be very nice. Our room, however, was quite small and in need of updating. Beds seemed saggy and paint needed refreshing. Our room overlooked a rooftop and there was a large floodlight in clear view. Our biggest complaint was the area, no retail or many dining options. The best part of this property was the beach and boardwalk access, just beautiful and great place for a tropical walk. Also I must say the staff were very courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank TiffaniVictoria

White the beds were only just replaced we acknowledge that everyone has special needs with regards to firmness. One person “heavenly” is another person “Saggy”

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

1. Lobby is nice. Seems recently updated.
2. Staff is ok but could use better training.
3. Beach is good. However, a beach umbrella or chaise lounge is $15. Expensive!
3. Room - despite a paid upgrade to get ocean view and a balcony, the room is old, tired and needs updating. Most metal fixtures are rusted. Bed is not comfortable, as advertised. There is construction on the floor above and they still sold a room immediately beneath; consequently, construction noise starts very early. Housekeeping starts early and there is no respect for guests on vacation; staff is very noisy. Not good for a vacation.
4. Restaurant - only had breakfast. $14 for buffet. Quality of food is mediocre, service is good.
5. Other - There is no mini fridge in the rooms; if one is needed, a $5 p/day will be charged. The gift shop charges horrendous prices for soft drinks and water.
6. Parking - Unbelievably expensive!!! $31.50 per night and there is no self-parking permitted. It takes 10+ minutes to get the car and 20 if the attendants are out to lunch or dinner.

Overall, overly rated and a poor value for money. I will never again stay at this property.

3  Thank masiss

1. Thanks
2. Thanks …..training is an ongoing process here at Four Points By Sheraton
3. All of Miami Beach is public and so are the service providers
4. There is indeed a renovation taking place both construction and housekeeping
begin at 09:30AM
5. We regret we no longer offer refrigerators
6. We regret! In spite of being the least expensive on the beach; we pay to park your car.

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Hotel initially looked ok. Room had bugs in it. Furniture was old, and room and hallways smelled musty. They promptly refunded my stay and I went elsewhere. The staff was nice but hotel seems very old.

• Stayed: December 2012

We aim to exceed our guest expectation and looks like we did not meet your expectations. Many of our guests keep the balcony door open and because we are in a tropical environment bugs will sometimes get into the room. The Four Points Miami Beach is located in the tropics nestled between the ocean and one of the world’s largest wetlands. This combined with the density of population on what is a seven mile long sandbar and you can be certain that there are plenty of bugs to go around. However few ever make it into the building. Again thank you for your review

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last year and it was on the verge of dingy, but after 365 days this place has gone totally off the rails. I walked into my room which was filthy. The carpet was disgusting and stained, the door to the balcony was completely rusted with a bad paint job to hide it and the room wreaked of mildew. I decided to ignore it and give the place a shot since I did have a pleasant stay last year. As I was climbing into bed I encountered a very large mosquito behind the post (gross). Then an even larger cockroach decided to make an appearance. When I furiously contacted the front desk, they told me this happens all the time at the four points because they are so close to the beach. I have been to Miami a dozen times for work and the nicer hotels (also on the beach) do not tolerate cockroach infestation. It was absolutely disgusting and unacceptable that the hotel tried to JUSTIFY it. STEER CLEAR OF THIS PLACE!

1  Thank Erinm1112
mamidon, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Please accept my apology for what sounds like a very difficult and disappointing experience. While we currently are in the midst of renovating the property I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss you experience in more detail so as to address your concerns and learn more of this infestation.
Mark Amidon, CHA