The hotel lobby is very nice, however the rooms a little worn out. Bed was comfortable but the carpet, drapes and other furniture had stains, tears and blemishes.
There was a large tent set up on the beach that had loud parties until after 2am each night we were there. It was difficult to get good rest.
Too pricey for the location, the hotel sits 35 blocks from the main area of Miami Beach. Had to take a cab ($10 each way) for good restaurants and the strip.
Breakfast buffet was well put together and the servers were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton