As a young person I thought Miami would be trendy and fun. The location of this hotel is not in an ideal area. There is nothing to do, no shops and no where to eat except the hotel. The food at the hotel isn't that inticing. The bed was quite possibly the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in (I have slept on more comfortable concrete in china).
Housekeeping woke us up on our last day at 8:30am demanding to know what time we would be leaving so they could service the room. This was pretty annoying given check out is at 12pm - we shouldn't have been pressed for a time of our departure. We felt pretty unwelcome.
I'm glad to be leaving Miami and doubt I will return, if I do I won't be staying here that's for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. We've kept the historical charm and protected Miami Modern exterior of the building in tact while we've updated the interiors for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points By Sheraton Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Four Points Sheraton Miami Beach
- Sheraton Miami Beach
- Four Points Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Four Points
- Miami Beach Sheraton