“two bed rooms”
Review of Hawaii Hotel

Hawaii Hotel
Ranked #205 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel stinks to stay there the hotel should provide gasask, I do not know when and how they clean thos rooms. We went to difrent hotel... We could not stay there we were wory that we cancuch something bed. It wasn't worth money they charge for the rooms. From room you could see wendows or wall the next building nothing exciting. But this is your choose to go and stay there if you want,..,....,,..,.......
...
...
..,..

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Omg when I arrived there was ppl out side hanging outside this so called holtel also the rooms was so unclean I cried my eyes out when I arrived never again bugs and cockroaches everywhere night mare from hell.... Be warned the pictures don't even look like the place check out rather then check in .....

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Digweed01
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Don't ever even think to stay here! Pay a little more but feel yourself as a human being. We could not enjoy our vacation bc of BED BUGS!!! Receptionist stated it were mosquito bites, but we found few adult (!) bed bugs in our bed!
I am not even talking about dirty sheets, bad service, disgusting rooms and awfull smell.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
4  Thank Ivanna T
Reviewed April 21, 2014

it's not perfect but fun. Under 70 get you in a decent location on Miami beach. The owners do need to take care of a few things but it's not that bad. The tile floors look nice but I dont think they mop them very well. I took a swiffer mop with me but next time i will take my Hann steam mop . There is a little mold around the windows bit this hotel is very old and it's on the beach. I would advise you to pack extra towels and an area rug, and an universal remote. Dont count on the breakfast, its only white bead , and generic cereal.I will stay again because I'm on a tight budget. There is a great grocer around the corner across the street that sells hot cuban food and made salads and sandwiches that are good and dont cost much.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor, I cannot vouch for the first floor as far as mildew smell or not
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2014

There were little flies in the room. I had killed a handful and it felt like they just kept multiplying. The room had a stench of mold. I asked for a refund because no one should be subject to those living conditions, but there was no manager available and could not help. The next day I was advised that the bathroom had been fumigated. Total lie. The flies were still there. I understand this isn't a 5 star hotel but still shouldn't this bad either. I read the awful reviews and thought it couldn't be that bad, but it is. Turn away.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Bebe9912
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I'm here now actually awaiting on the Shuttle to the Airport. Despite reading all the Negative Reviews I decided on taking a Chance only because I love the Beach!!! Honestly The Room wasn't bad!!! Who comes to Miami to stay in their room? Its a bed,restroom,old TV,old air conditioner Clean tiled floors!! Diana the front desk clerk was Pleasant. The midnight clerk was pleasant!!! That's it!!! I love the Large front Terrace at The Ocean Spray next door that I used!!! Would I return? Not Sure!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank r w
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The location is great but the rooms and facilities are very tired for the money. The days inn next door looks much better. The a/c didn't work and both the bathroom and fridge doors were rotting out at the base. Breakfast was a hoot. Served next door there were about 10 seats so people ate sitting on the walls and steps and a rush developed any time they topped up the meagre supplies of frozen bread, muffins or fruit.

Room Tip: Go next door to the Days Inn
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family