Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection
Marriott Hotels
$439
$429
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$196
$179
Hilton.com
$204
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$238
$174
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
1,743 results
All reviewsalfredoocean drivein south beachmarriott propertysmall poolcontinental breakfastceiling fanthe art deco districtvalet parkingbeach towelscollins avenuelocation was perfectper daythe entire staffpeople watchinghappy hourblock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I came to Miami for a long weekend with my 16 year old daughter and her girlfriend. The King Suite was perfect for us. The location and proximity to the beach and Ocean Drive was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful. But the the highlight by far was Alexis at the front desk! From the time we checked in, he went the extra mile. He helped us book a couple of tours, gave us some local knowledge and recommended great restaurants. Whenever we had questions or requests, he was there for us.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Amazing boutique hotel, very cool and sophisticated yet cultured setting! Would definately stay again. Location is excellent, one street back from the beach . Staff very pleasant and helpful. Worth the spend :)

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is an old hotel, recently renovated. The rooms are small but adequate for a couple. They are immaculate and well appointed as is the rest of the building. They have a small splash pool, bar area and restaurant on site but you will spend most of your time exploring the area and all it has to offer. The staff is very friendly and attentive. There is a lot of street construction going on and parking in the area is difficult. The hotel offers valet parking for a fee.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DF0403
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Location is just off Ocean Drive with a 3 minute walk. The Blue Moon is an old hotel with need of an upgrade, however was comfortable enough and the breakfast was good. The pool area has a large patio and the pool is small, but does the job to cool off. Only issue I had was a little confusion on checkout, they charged the wrong card and did a further 3 transactions on it for no reason.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
John P, Front Office Manager at Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear MitziLinka

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to rate us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I apologize for the experience you received during your departure.
The next time your travels bring you to Miami Beach, please contact me directly I will ensure a perfect stay.

Best regards,

John

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I stayed at the hotel in late December. The rooms are very small and the air unit in the room is very loud. The room felt dirty. The staff is great - very nice and efficient.

I stay in Miami Beach about 5-6 times per year. I am a gold Marriott member. I can only tell you that I will not stay at the hotel again. Also the free breakfast was the worst free breakfast where the waiter tells you to get your own coffee and the partially frozen pastry is not edible. This is my first bad review on trip advisor.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Seth K

Thank you for your review!

I apologize for the experience you received during your recent stay. We take feedback like yours very serious.

I would love to hear more about your stay and will be contacting you soon. I hope you give us the chance to change your perspective of the Blue Moon on a future visit.

Best regards,