Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Princess Ann Hotel(Miami Beach)
Viscay Hotel(Miami Beach)
Hotel Astor(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Shelley(Miami Beach)
1,772 results
All reviewsalfredoin south beachocean drivemarriott propertysmall poolcontinental breakfastceiling fanthe art deco districtvalet parkingbeach towelscollins avenuelocation was perfectper daythe entire staffpeople watchinghappy hourblock
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the night of my birthday. We got the room at a pretty decent rate via Priceline for this time of year. The hotel is well located and quiet. It is renovated and clean. The rooms were quiet especially on the top floor.

The rooms were modern and of a good size. The bed was comfy . The free wifi was a plus as well. They also offer free complementary coffee!

The staff were very helpful and accomodating as well!!

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
John P, Director Of Front Office at Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Dear LaurenW18,

Thank you for taking the time in writing your review! I am happy to read that you had such an enjoyable time during your special visit in Miami Beach.

We look forward to your return stay!

Warm wishes,

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel at the end of our cruise. We got the room at a great rate via Priceline. The hotel is well located about a block and a half away from the beach and all the nightlife. I've stayed at a property on the beach previously and would recommend that you don't if you want a quiet nights sleep. This is what makes the location of this hotel great. It's close to the action but far enough away from it so you don't have to hear it all night.

The rooms were modern and of a good size. The bed was comfy and I had no complaints. The free wifi worked well.

We used the valet parking which at the time was on the side street of the hotel. There was construction all along the road when we were there so you could not stop the car in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Gord_Mtl,

Thank you for choosing the Blue Moon as your destination on your recent visit to Miami Beach! I am very happy you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I was not satisfied with this hotel. The location was the only good thing about it being that its on Collins Ave. The rooms are very small, nice big shower but who wants to come out and the room is not comfortable. Absolutely no walking space. Very small 3ft pool. Its very expensive.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Supabigg

Welcome Supabigg,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to read you did not have the upmost guest experience. Feed back like your makes a difference and allows us to personalize guest experience. In the future if your travels bring you Miami Beach, please feel free to contact directly at john.perez@winterhavenhotelsobe.com and I will ensure your next stay will be a memorable one

Warm wishes,

Reviewed December 24, 2013

five of us in one room was not supposed to be allowed, but they looked the other way, which was really nice. great atmosphere, and everyone was really polite. they had fruit water (a large water container filled with cut fruit) in the lobby -- very refreshing. and everyone on the staff went out of their way to be accomodating. only problems were a little bit of noise (we had a front, street view room) and the valet. in and of itself, the valet was ok (there's no where to park nearby, so you kind of have to use the valet -- there is a garage a block away but it costs as much or more than the valet) but be prepared to wait 30 minutes for your car.

one block from the beach -- good location.

but yes, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear evieao,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to rate us. I was pleased to read about the experience you received and I am happy hear the difference my staff made.

Currently the city of Miami Beach is expanding the sidewalks creating delays with valet. This project has been in the works since June. We can’t wait till it’s over.

The next time your travels bring you to Miami Beach, please feel free to contact me directly at john.perez@winterhavenhotelsobe.com and I personally handle your reservation.

Kind regards,

John

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were in Miami on business and didn't want to stay near the airport and really wanted to take advantage of the warm weather. This was an excellent choice for doing just that. Close enough to Miami to do work, prime location for relaxing after work. On a quiet street one block from the beach. Everything you could want in walking distance. Best staff I've come across in a long time. They were all friendly, helpful and very attentive. Rooms are comfortably furnished and appealing. If I go back to Miami, I am staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Todd J,

Thank you for your recent stay!

The Staff and I are excited to read you had such an amazing time.
Please contact me directly on your next getaway weekend, I will be more than happy to personally book your room.