Blue Moon Hotel, Autograph Collection
$328
$247
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
$259
$167
Kimpton
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$336
$249
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $391/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$174
Official Site
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$248
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$247
$169
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$169
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$315
$270
Priceline
1,771 results
All reviewsalfredoin south beachocean drivemarriott propertysmall poolcontinental breakfastceiling fanthe art deco districtvalet parkingbeach towelscollins avenuelocation was perfectper daythe entire staffpeople watchinghappy hourblock
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Like most of the other reviews here, my experience ate the Blue Moon was great. I had no problems with noise in the room although the potential was there. We had a second floor room overlooking the pool. Had there but a large group of noisy people using the pool at night it would have been heard but we did not have that problem. The room was spotless and everything was in perfect condition.

The room was small and had little storage space but that is typical of all 'historic' hotels. I am much happier that they kept the Art Deco style and didn't end up removing walls to enlarge the rooms. The new decor is very much in keeping with the Art Deco spirit and very well done.

The front desk, wait staff, and bellman were all very friendly and accomodating.

I did see reviews about the additional cost of parking and lack of a fitness center. All I can say to that was both are true of virtiually every hotel in South Beach. If you are interested in those things, go to one of the big chain hotels not the boutique style hotel. The cost of valet parking is listed on the hotel web site so should not be a surprise. If you want to park your cark yourself, there is a city parking garage 2 blocks away. You can save $7/day over the cost of the valet parking.

The bar is comfortable and the drink prices are 30% cheaper than on Ocean Drive. They also have an espresso macine for those of us that enjoy real coffee.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Was here on business at the end of September, and it was a very nice experience. The location is very good, a block from Ocean Drive, so if you want all that crazines, it's very close to the center of the action, but much, much quieter. On the downside of the quieter, the bar tended to close early, like right at midnight. So, if you wanted a quieter drink, you had to go somewhere else. Lots of options close by though. This is convenient to the Miami Beach Convention Center and all of South Beach.

The room was also good. A little small, but not anything that made you feel cramped. The renovation in the room was good. The very small, old fashioned elevator, was something of an adventure. But hey, at least they have one. You don't need the pool, since the beach is a block away. Plus, the pool is about the size of 3 bathtubs, with no air ventilation. So it's really really hot! You're likely to be the only one there as it isn't much of a hangout kind of place.

No fitness center is the only other major facility drawback. If I was that motivated I could have asked if they had any affiliation.

Front desk service was excellent at all hours. Got me a taxi to the airport very early on a Sunday morning. Were very helpful with a late check in after an awful flight.

Overall, a good value, good facility, boutique flavor. I'd go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This property was built in the late 1930s and has been recently updated. Everything is new. The rooms, although on the small side and no balconies, are very comfortable. The staff is very helpful and the location is also very nice, one block from the beach. If you are looking for a quiet hotel with the charm of an Art Deco building but with brand new interiors, I think you will like this. It is affiliated with Marriott so you can earn Marriott Rewards when staying here.

Room Tip: I had a room facing Collins Ave and found it very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was really impressed by this place, because I didn't know anything about it other than some reviews on tripadviser. It's really chic up-to-date Miami design, in gorgeous art deco building. The location is fantastic if you're wanting to be near the action, and the beach. Yet, it wasn't noisy.

I didn't dine or have breakfast, but the bar and dining / breakfast areas looked really really cute. I wished I could stay longer.

Great experience. And friendly local staff. Nice surprise ... I will recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I travel to Miami frequently for business. When I have to choose a SOBE hotel, it's a nightmare. There are so many properties, and most are old, dingy and spartan inside. This trip, I checked into the President, stayed in my room for 1 hour, then checked out - it was pretty bad. I pulled up the Marriott website and noticed the Blue Moon, which I had not seen before. I booked it hoping for the best. I absolutely love this hotel. I will stay here everytime I go to SOBE. Yes, the building is old, but everything has been redone. It's modern and clean inside and the staff is super friendly. The rooms are small, but they are well appointed - drawers, lots of plugs. Everything is new, clean and very comfortable. I never felt cramped. The hotel restaurant and bar Fix has really amazing breakfast menu. It's also very modern, clean decor and a very accomodating staff. The hotel is in great spot, just a block from Ocean Drive and within walking distance of everything. I didn't spend any time at the pool, but they have a beautiful back patio area as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business