2,858 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungedeco bluesouth beachocean driveocean frontsouth endpool attendantnikki beachpool areafront desk staffoceanfront roomfew blockscity viewbeach chairsbeach servicean umbrellarestaurants and bars
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

The is an awesome and my go to hotel in South Beach. I have been coming her for years. I was here 6/17 and 10/9-10/13. There is a resort fee that covers bikes, beach chairs, WiFi, and water. Until today, I have never used the bikes. Today I used the bikes for the first time and lost the key. We looked for the key for over an hour and never found the key. I contact the hotel and they sent one of their employees, Mike, cane and cut the locked from the bicycle and he brought another lock. This young man was the best, he rode another bicycle to us to cut the lock and replacement lock. I appreciate this resolution by the hotel and realize it was my fault I misplaced the key BUT, why charge me $40, I guess it is hotel’s policy that should be changed. When I lost the key my last day of vacation and was told I will be charge $40, this ruined my vacation I wished I would have never gotten on that bicycle. Every employee at this hotel is nice, pleasant, and really goes our of the way to make you feel comfortable and make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. The hotel is in excellent condition, rooms are large, beds like sleeping on clouds, pool area nice and clean. The guys at the beach that setup your beach chairs are extremely pleasant. The only thing I did not like was when I was charged $40 for the lock.

It honestly ruined my trip and I except responsibility for losing the key to the lock

Other than this, I LOVE Marriott Stanton

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Cecelia R
TeamMarriott, Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Cecelia, we appreciate your consistent support of the Marriott Stanton South Beach. It's always a pleasure to see a familiar face and we love having you as a regular guest! You are correct regarding the lock situation, but do apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks again, we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in August for a quick 1 day getaway to enjoy the beach. The first thing that pulls you in about this hotel is the location. It's far enough from the strip to have some peace and quiet yet close enough to take a walk to enjoy all of the South Beach scenery. The second thing that you notice is the quaint sexy vibe that this hotel gives and its fresh scent. It smells so good here! The bar and pool area will hold your attention as long as, if not longer than the beach does! Its gorgeous here! I loved it and this may become my "go to" Miami hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank SmartyPantsJones
TeamMarriott, Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear SmartyPantsJones, we are delighted you were impressed with our prime location and the quality of our facilities at the Marriott Stanton South Beach! We work hard to make sure our guests are well taken care of, and your review means so much to us. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again on your next trip to South Beach!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I booked a hotel room at this place a few month in advance, being a loyal Marriott rewards member they gave me a great rate online. However, Hurricane Irma had other plans for Florida and made landfall 10 days prior to our visit. Although the West coast was more affected, Miami was not off the hook. We debated cancelling our trip all together but did not and decided to go anyway. As we arrived to the area, signs of the storm was still all around, trees down, debris scattered, an empty feeling on the streets. When we arrived to the hotel and stepped inside, everything changed for the good. The staff was eager to greet and help us. They even upgraded us to a nicer room with an amazing view of the water. You could tell that many visitors must have changed or canceled their trips because of the storm, the hotel was not busy. This did not matter to the Marriott staff who were superb! They did a great job making us feel comfortable and welcomed. Check out one of their bicycles and go for a ride around town, free for the first two hours. You can also walk to dinner and drinks every night on Ocean Dr. We will definitely be going back to this place!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David P
TeamMarriott, Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear David, thank you for sharing your experience with fellow online reviewers regarding your stay at the Marriott Stanton South Beach. We are pleased you had a wonderful experience despite the hurricane that passed only a few days prior. We really appreciate you taking the time to recognize our friendly, professional staff. They work very hard to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. Thanks again for your review. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Staying here now and it has been all bad from the terribly slow and rude check-in on Friday, Oct.5 to the difficulty in getting our luggage to just about everything else. Bar and food service at the pool and beach were impossible. We gave up. I could literally walk to the store come back to my room, make a drink and walk back to the beach before getting served at this place. We've stayed here before but won't again.

We are Marriott loyal but not to this property.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear LiveWellDineWell,

Please accept our apologies as well every assurance we will be working to address the concerns outlined in your review regarding our service staff. Normally our staff does a terrific job of responding to our guests’ needs, so I apologize this wasn't your experience. We appreciate your loyalty and value your feedback and hope you will give us the chance to make it up to you the next tiem you are in the area.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

– I stayed here for 4 nights over New Year’s. It was a great experience. WE were greeted with a glass of sparkling wine while we waited to check in. It is located in a residential part of South Beach on the southern end so it is more quiet in the evening than farther north. There are a few public parks within a few steps as well as the beach right out the back of the hotel. Since I was a gold member, my wife and I enjoyed the lounge access which is on the top floor and has a great view. The staff who provides service there are great! They work hard to provide breakfast and evening goodies and keep the place sparkling. For New Year’s night, they hosted a fun party in the bar and on the deck and you could watch fireworks over the ocean. I would happily come back and stay here again. On this trip, we stayed at both the Villas off 15th street as well as here. I preferred the villas since it is more in the middle of the action. My wife liked this place a bit better since it is in a quieter neighborhood.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have best view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Amease, thank you for sharing your experience at Marriott Stanton South Beach and for highlighting the excellent features of our property. We appreciate the positive feedback and are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to meet and exceed all our guests' expectations and reviews like yours make it all worthwhile! Thank you for your business. We hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area.