do you want (1) less crowds (2) right on beach (3) tastefully done (4) convenience to things to do
(5) cool pool with bar service (6) decent happy hour daily (7) professional staff...then this is your selection!
down side: Lots of choices at the $350+ a day rate; and have to be patient when looking (1) yes the elevators are slower than normal however not unbearable (2) if you want large rooms then you will have to search other than a boutique hotel in sobe; yet these are comfortable especially with balcony. (3) largest complaint is the charge for beach chairs and umbrella. At the rates you pay the charge could be a lot lower or free $37 without tip for two chairs and brella. Obviously there are work around. Helps to be gold status for free wi-fi and concierge floor access otherwise extra charge is not a value. At the end of day would recommend and stay again however not for (5) days. Props to bartender Juan on friendly fast service in spite of crowds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy effortless glamour at Marriott Stanton South Beach. Our Art Deco-inspired South Beach hotel in Miami Beach, Florida fits right in on Ocean Drive with some of the most stylish buildings in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelPower and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Stanton South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Marriott
- Marriott Hotel South Beach
- South Beach Marriott