$402
$299
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$170
$143
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
$128
Official Site
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$230
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$168
$107
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$205
$147
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

$139
$115
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$329
$247
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$299
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$235
$188
Official Site
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

2,854 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungedeco bluesouth beachocean driveocean frontsouth endpool attendantnikki beachpool areafront desk staffoceanfront roomfew blockscity viewbeach chairsbeach servicean umbrellarestaurants and bars
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The attentiveness of the entire staff my wife and I came in contact with during our stay and their sincere and obvious desire to make the experience at this hotel a positive one was impressive. It made for a great experience. As someone who travels frequently, it is really nice to be made to feel so welcome and appreciated. From the time we checked in until when we walked reluctantly out the door to catch our cab to the airport we were treated as valued guests. Thanks!

1  Thank johnmcdgolf
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Guest:
I am so pleased that we were able to surpass your expectations and help make your birthday celebration a success! Thank you for mentioning the attentiveness of our staff . We look forward to having you back to stay with us soon to celebrate another birthday, or just because! We're always in the mood to celebrate with our fabulous guests!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was our first visit to Miami, so naturally we wanted to do some sightseeing. Several people had recommended the "Duck Tours" as a way to get a good overview of the area. So we had the concierge, Michael Garcia, book a reservation for us. We boarded the "Duck Tours" bus/boat and off we went. We spent some time traveling on streets listening to the guide narrate pertinent information before heading to the water. The bus/boat entered the water and immediately there was a problem. The driver called for a tow which pushed us back onto the ramp. We would not be going to see Star Island with its multi million dollar homes. The company refunded us half of our money which we were satisfied with. Anyhow, we returned to the hotel. Michael Garcia was in the lobby when we returned and asked us about our "Duck Tour". We explained what had happened due to no fault of the driver or guide. He felt badly about the outcome and asked us for our room number. We went upstairs to change and proceeded to the pool. When we came back and opened our door, we were met by the aroma of chocolate chip cookies. Inside our room was a tray of yummy looking cookies, milk, a nut mixture, and a bottle of wine with a note apologizing for any inconvenience which we may have experienced. We were very much surprised and taken by what Michael Garcia had done for us.
We found the staff at the hotel so helpful, friendly, and accommodating. We had arrived very early on the day of check in and were exhausted from an all night flight. We asked if there was any way we could get into a room earlier that the stated check in time They were kind enough to do so. From their wonderful suggestions of restaurants, to the early accommodations, and their "above and beyond" services, we would definetly come back.

1  Thank Linda K

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at South Beach Marriott! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that Michael exceeded your service expectations, he is a great amabassador for our hotel and he takes a lot of pride of his guest services skills. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back to experience our newly re-designed rooms in 2014 to get your "before" and "after" opinion!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The South Beach Marriott was built in the year 2000. As a platinum elite member I have been staying here for multiple years, and I have to say, that a lot of people stay here all the time. This hotel is always busy. I feel that the management and staff are aware that this hotel is always busy, so that is why they are under renovations. I had the opportunity to see a "new" room, and all I can say is WOW!!!!! I can't wait for the rooms to be completed, so I can stay in one. They are gorgeous!!!

I recently stayed at my home away from home - and I was in a room right below the construction. My husband wasn't feeling well, so he spent most of the day in the room, and when I returned from the beach, he was asleep. When he awoke, I asked him if the construction noise was loud, and he said, he couldn't hear a peep. Throughout our stay, we didn't hear any noise, and we would have never thought the construction was going on.

The staff at this hotel, are Ritz Carlton/Four Seasons friendly, accomodating, and helpful in every way. The valet staff were attentive and always had my car waiting for me. The front desk staff, are amazing: smooth check in, informed me of every outlet in the hotel, and the hours. The Operations Manager (Eyal) even gave me a brochure of the hotel, and that was super-helpful! There is a local map on one side, restaurant reccomendations, and more. The concierge (Seth) was extremely helpful. Seth, helped me book all my transportation needs, tours of Miami (we recommend Admiral Tours), and offered some great restaurants. The restuarant Deco Blue, offered great views of the beach, with a wide variety of food. The breakfast was to die for!
The concierge lounge has been relocated to the Deco Blue restaurant during their renovations, and it is superb. At 4pm, everyday, the front desk staff provides complimentary mojitos! What a great way to start your check in!

The beach: The staff are very attentive to your food and beverage needs. We waiting about 15 minutes from the time we ordered our food, before our drinks came out. 15 minutes isn't bad, since the servers have to walk all the way back to the hotel from the beach.

The hotel offers two wonderful infinity pools with a jacuzzi in the middle. The pool staff (Sophia) is awesome, and always had the pool area under control.

The spa: is great. I had a soothing massage right outside on the hotel terrace. The smell of fresh air, and the heat felt amazing. They offered me a massage inside their spa room, but I decided to have it outside, especially since it is Miami and it is such a beautiful area!

The location: The hotel is located south of fifth street - which offers a quiter location, than most of the hustle and bustle of South Beach. South of fifth - is the ritzier, more upscale area of South Beach. We love staying south of fifth because we go out all night, and it is just a short 6 block walk (10-15 mins) from the hotel. I have had friends stay on the strip, and they always say, they cannot sleep.

Try and find a swoop shuttle, as they are free, and work on tips only (looks like a golf cart, with great music). The .25 cents local Miami shuttle bus is a great way to see the area, and a great means of transportation. You can take it 2 blocks away from the hotel, right to Lincoln Road.

As a Platinum elite member, I travel and stay at Marriott Hotel's all the time. This is my preferred Marriott Hotel in South Florida! I cannot wait to come back, and stay in the NEW RENOVATED rooms!!!

Thank you Marriott South Beach staff for yet another wonderful stay!!!

Room Tip: Go see the concierge, to have them take care of all your needs! Ocean front & Ocean view rooms have amazing views.

Dear Guest:
Thank you for providing such a detailed description of your stay with South Beach Marriott. It is always a pleasure to welcome our previous guests back. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you had the opportunity to look at our show room. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back to experience our newly re-designed rooms in 2014!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

During a recent stay in Miami, I had booked a different hotel that turned out to not be as described so immediately left in search of a new hotel. It was very late, around mid-night and the Marriott South beach luckily had a room available. Upon check in the guest service representative was very kind and a breath of fresh air, especially after my previous disaster at a hotel. Although under construction, this is a beautiful hotel right on Miami beach! The staff was excellent and the food in the out door dining area was great! I had a late flight home the following day and considering my late check in I approached the front desk to see about getting a late check out... It had been a rough couple of days and instead of live out of a suitcase for a few hours it was worth asking. The guest service representatives Michael and Brandon were very friendly, pleasant and were able to accommodate. So, I got to spend a full day in Miami on the beach and end my vacation on good note! The best customer services and most friendly staff. Thanks Marriott!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at South Beach Marriott! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you liked our hotel and that michael and Brandon exceeded your service expectations.Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back to experience our newly re-designed rooms in 2014 to get your "before" and "after" opinion!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I traveled to South Beach in May for a few days of fun and relaxation. Our first stop was two nights at the Marriott South Beach.

CHECK IN - was smooth and orderly. We arrived about 4 pm and we were greated with complimentary mojitos.

ROOM - we had an ocean front king on the 8th floor. We were told that these were better than the suites because they were ocean front. The view was nice, but the room was a little tired. They are currently renovating the property to upgrade the rooms and address this problem. The bathroom felt a little cramped and worn.

BEACH - we spent one day at the beach. The staff was very helpful in getting our loungers, towels and umbrella set up. The food staff was hard to find, and we ended up going to the restaurant. Beautiful beach.

POOL - the pools and hot tube are very nice.

CONCIERGE - the concierge and the hotel staff were great in assisting us with reservations, food, drinks, etc. They seemed to be in charge of the happy hour food spread, which was a nice touch.

DECOBLUE - we visited this restaurant for breakfast, lunch and drinks. We included breakfast in the price of our room, and the breakfast buffet was great. While the servers are very friendly, they were mostly very slow. Every one of our drink orders and our lunch order took a looooong time. Also, everything is expensive. Expect New York City prices.

SPA - hard to really call this a spa. This was more like a closet with a massage table. The smell was bad, there was no music and the massage was not good. While I didn't ask for it, I wanted my money back. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

LOCATION - one of the great things about this hotel is the location. There are a lot of great restaurants within a short walking distance, and the art/deco district and party scene is about a 10 minute walk away.

FINAL THOUGHTS - this is a good hotel, but not a great hotel. I think it would be great if I were in town for business with some significant down time. Not ideal for a vacation getaway.

Room Tip: Ocean front, high floor.

Dear Guest:
I’d like to thank for sharing your experience at South Beach Marriott. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel amenities though we apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. You can be rest assured that we take all feedback we receive under serious consideration and use it to improve our guests' experiences every day. . I hope that you will consider returning to South Beach Marriott to stay in one of our reinvented rooms upon completion of our $9 million redesign; we would love your experienced opinion on the changes we make!