2,860 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungedeco bluesouth beachocean driveocean frontsouth endpool attendantnikki beachpool areafront desk staffoceanfront roomfew blockscity viewbeach chairsbeach servicean umbrellarestaurants and bars
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Outstanding service...every employee was happy to work there and it showed in their attitude and reflected back to the customer experience thru out the entire 5 days I was there. The City turned off a water pipe unexpectedly which only affected some guests, and only for 45 minutes, but the hotel held a free Happy Hour that night as a compensation for all the guests for any inconvenience! It wasn't even Marriott's fault...that's a sign of a hotel that cares about their customers stay!

Rooms were fantastic...quiet, clean, comfortable, spacious and modern. You almost have no reason to go more than two blocks from the hotel for anything...Starbucks coffee shop attached to the hotel, Ted's - a local dive bar just up the street for cheap drinks and local environment, Story's - a hot club open until 5 am, Big Pinks - fantastic diner and great food, plus a local market store, CVS-like all-purpose store and a liquor store all within a very very short walk from the hotel. In short the location could truly not be better!

I stay for business, but it always feels like a vacation. I've been traveling to South Beach for work for the last 5 years and this will now be my regular hotel. Outstanding!

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted you had time away from your meetings to enjoy our amenities and the reception we had for our guests after the inconvenient water shut off. We are glad The South Beach Marriott will be your preferred choice for your home away from home

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was able to stay at Marriott South Beach for a work conference. When I arrived I was just beginning to feel the sad effects of a sinus infection; Daren went above and beyond during my 3 day stay to make sure I had plenty of hot tea with fresh lemon and honey during my conference. When he restocked and tended to the refreshment area in our conference room he always made it a point to seek me out and ask if I was ready for another cup of tea. I'm not sure if I would have made it through the three days without his "help" and sympathy for the way I was feeling. Instead of looking forward to go home to my own bed I dreaded having to leave and make my own tea. Thanks again Daren!!

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at South Beach Marriott! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy to learn Darin exceeded your service expectations and we hope you feel better. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back to experience our newly re-designed rooms in 2014 to get your "before" and "after" opinion!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This hotel is a true gem! Great customer service, great location, great rooms, great views! This is the best hotel I have stayed at in Miami! I will continue to book this hotel every chance I get! The view of the sunrise and the beach were gorgeous.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at South Beach Marriott! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that you liked our location and found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back to experience our newly re-designed rooms in 2014 to get your "before" and "after" opinion!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I once again found myself on a business trip in MIAMI. The Marriott South Beach is always my hotel of choice. The location is great, the staff is very accommodating, and the view, beach access, and pool can't be beat. They have begun renovating starting with the upper 2 floors, so they put me on the Mezzanine level with an Ocean front room - I did not hear the construction at all. Should be great to see when its all done in Jan 14. They temporarily moved the concierge lounge downstairs next to the Deco Blue - works out great! I will stay here again and highly recommend it. Seth -the Manager is always a great help!

Room Tip: Ask for an Ocean View
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to the South Beach Marriott! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that to learn you always enjoy your stay with us and find our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we look forward to your next stay! We'd love for you to experience our newly re-designed rooms in 2014 to get your "before" and "after" opinion!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We decided to end our week long vacation with a few days at the South Beach Marriott. The hotel staff went above and beyond to help us. The concierge, Seth assisted us with a photographer to do family photos on the beach and the beach staff made sure to come out promptly to take our lunch and beverage order. They made us feel welcome as if we visited every week. It was an awesome two day finale.

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms have a spectacular view and are worth paying extra.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your post about your fantastic stay at South Beach Marriott! We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the ultimate South Beach experience and are thankful to be able to interact with such kind and generous guests. We are happy that Seth and the staff at the beach exceeded your service expectations and found our hotel to be such an ideal vacation spot. Thanks for taking the time to share this review; we'd love to have you back to experience our newly re-designed rooms in 2014 to get your "before" and "after" opinion!