2,876 results
All reviews the concierge lounge deco blue south beach ocean drive ocean front south end pool attendant nikki beach pool area front desk staff oceanfront room few blocks city view beach chairs beach service an umbrella restaurants and bars
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is a great property for business and pleasure! Much better service than the Ritz! I stay at this property over 50 nights per year and it helps me establish a home away from home. The location is quiet relative to Lincoln Road, yet it is easy to get to and close to some of the best restaurants on the SoBe.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very happy to learn about you always enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to the South Beach Marriott, your home, away from home.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I visit South Beach several times a year, and I wish I would have discovered the Marriott SoBe a lot sooner! The staff is always very attentive and pleasant. Check in takes no time...so more time for the pool or beach! Accommodations are top notch, plus the location just away from the madness is great! You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shane B

Dear Guest:
Thank you for choosing the South Beach Marriott for such a special occasion, we are happy to learn we were able to meet your service expectations. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future. You can't miss the new look of our reinvented new rooms later this year!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We recently spent our 30th wedding anniversary at the Marriott South Beach. It is only about 30 miles from our home in Coral Springs, but we felt like we were far away at a beautiful Ocean/City Resort. It is walking distance to great restaurants and clubs so you never need your car. The staff could not have been nicer, and the hotel was spotless.

Room Tip: Ocean view with patio was perfect
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. Thank you for choosing the South Beach Marriott for as special occasion, we are very happy to learn the hotel staff was able to exceed your service expectations. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

"My stay at the Marriott South Beach was a memorable one, I had a fantastic time and the staff was very professional, check-in was a breeze and my room was upgraded for my guest birthday and we couldn't have been more happy and I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family, what wonderful accommodations and what a wonderful time all had, I'll be back . The staff made me feel right at home.

Room Tip: "Corner east room was the best view for the gulf and the city of South Beach"
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MauriceJ2

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to create wonderful memories for all of our guests. Please visit us again on your next trip to South beach. You can't miss the look of our reinvented new rooms later this year!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I just spent 3 nights here. The hotel was fabulous especially the staff. I have travelled for business and leisure for over 45 years and I can't recall such a group of helpful and friendly staff. Javier, Casandra, Gill, Sofia and Michael were all truly great. We will stay here again on our travels thru Miami.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cartersbug

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very gald to learn we were able to exceed your service expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back on next trip to South beach. You can't miss the look of our new reinvented rooms later this year!