Marriott Stanton South Beach
$399
$262
$209
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$219
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$191
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$499
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$612
$379
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$329
Hotels.com
$399
thepalmshotel.com
$296
$209
$146
2,662 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungedeco bluesouth beachocean driveocean frontpool attendantnikki beachpool areafront desk staffoceanfront roomcity viewbeach chairsbeach servicean umbrellarestaurants and barsthe entire staffhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My Wife and I spent our "celebration" of her retirement at the South Beach Marriott. Once again, the experience was wonderful! The Staff there is "ever accommodating" and our view of the Ocean was superb. The ultimate experience in service here......wonderful food.......wonderful people at each position........all dedicated to making the stay memorable. Great location........closest proximity to the Beach of all the beachfront hotels. Walking distance to great shopping and dining experiences. I would highly recommend South Beach Marriott for business and personal pleasure.........you certainly would not be disappointed!

Room Tip: If you have an extended stay, definitely get an Ocean Front room. It is great to see the sunrise.......and sunset........each day.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Erenia M, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thanks for recognizing our kind staff. Your comments will be shared with the team! Come back and see us soon warm SoBe wishes,

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights with my wife and kids over the New Year's Holiday. Once again, another truly fantastic stay at the South Beach Marriott. For this particular stay, and at the suggestion of the front desk manager, we booked a 1 bedroom suite which worked out perfectly for our younger kids as they had their own separate living area. Access to a large terrace overlooking the ocean was accessible through sliding glass doors in the bedroom and living room areas.

The staff at this property is just awesome. They go out of their way to greet you and make sure that your needs are addressed. Valet and bellman service is always very fast and efficient. Requests for a small fridge for medical needs and a rollaway bed were honored within minutes.

In my opinion, the location of this property on the southern portion of South Beach could not be better. Starbucks right next store, Big Pink 1 block west, Joe's Stone Crab 3 blocks southwest, Art Deco area with shops, restaurants and bars 4 blocks north. A few blocks south is the pier area and Miami Harbor. The beach trail that begins 3 blocks north of the hotel and goes all the way to 46th Street is an absolute must if you like to run, bike, rollerblade, etc. Lincoln Mall is 1.5 miles north and we typically drive or take a cab there.

The fitness facility and sauna are more than adequate for my needs. Just down from a large outdoor bar and firepit area, there are two heated pools with a large hot tub in between each pool. My kids had an absolute blast in the pool area and pretty much had the run of the place. If there is a negative, I would say the pool area in general is smaller than some of the other South Beach hotels. That being said, we have never had a problem securing chairs in the pool area and the staff always seems to be on it in terms of turning over chairs to people who are actually there and using them.

I have now stayed at this hotel on 4 different occassions and very much looking forward to an upcoming stay in March.

Room Tip: Recommend requesting a room on a higher floor, but have never had a bad room at the South Beach Marriott.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Erenia M, Guest Services Manager at Marriott Stanton South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works really hard to create wonderful memories for our guests. It is always a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests at the South beach Marriott. Please visit us again on your next trip to South Beach!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip recently and had a really great time. The room overlooked the beach and was nice-clean, functional. Not the largest you'll ever find, but when you go to South Beach, you aren't really spending much time in the room, anyway. Most hotel rooms at the other hotels on SB are boutique hotels that are catered to tourists who want to go to the beach, drink until 3 am, and make a lot of noise. You can do that all at the Marriott, but you are also just a few steps from the din, and so can also relax and take it easy and get away from that sometimes overwhelming scene. It also works great for business. I had meetings near the airport, and there's easy access to 95 and there isn't any traffic to speak of (I've stayed elsewhere in Miami itself and taken longer to get to the same place--and not be right on the beach).

The other reviews talk a lot about the great front desk staff. I was always greeted when I came back and was always wished well when I left. The maids actually said hello when I passed in the hall, which is something that doesn't happen that much. Can't say enough about how well I was treated. Didn't have any real problems or concerns, but they still made me feel welcome and important. Great staff.

Location is at the end of SB, a few steps away from all the touristy stuff, but right on the beach. Pool is kinda small, but nice. Didn't try the restaurant, but there is a place called The Big Pink a block away that was great if you like old diner-style food that is very reasonably priced for the area. If you walk away from the main tourist area, then you get to some nicer, more traditional restaurants.

Overall, a great hotel in a great location. Really nice and helpful staff, really good service. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Justin F

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are very happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works really hard to create wonderful memories for our guests. Please visit us again on your next trip to South Beach!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel after a cruise and found it to be a great choice. Even though we arrived early since the cruise line disembarks passengers at 8am, we were pleasantly surprised our room was ready. After 7 days in a cramped cruise ship cabin, our room looked enormous! The staff was friendly and efficient even checking with us to be sure the roll away bed was delivered. The location in the Ocean Drive district was ideal for walking and people watching and after a lovely relaxing afternoon by the pool and strolling on the beach. We even watched our cruise ship pass by on its next trip out to sea. Overall a very enjoyable stay and we will definitely stay here again

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and our TripAdvisor readers. We are happy to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit us again on your next trip to South Beach!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Was recently at the MARRIOTT South Beach Jan 4-8 and enjoyed the great weather and general atmosphere of Miami. The Marriott was a typical Marriott with a nice location on the beach. The 3 stars results from :

1. Crazy slow elevators (the hotel was full and any time between 7AM and 1AM you would stop on all floors only two elevators which 3-4 are needed.

2. Slow and expensive internet $14.95 a day is robbery most hotels in South Beach offer free WiFi , come on Marriott.

The room was clean and on 3 out the four days it was cleaned while I was out of the room all day , except one in which at 3pm they began to clean my floor ....

I did not try the restaurant and the bar was casual and friendly .. for a busy weekend it was relatively empty.

This hotel is on the FAR south to SOUTH BEACH to get the to main area its a 5 min walk and to get to LINCOLN Ave its a good 15 min + walk .. to its a bit off the central area, which is not a problem for there is way less noise for the streets.... Across the street is one of the best Steak Houses in Miami PRIME and Prime Italian is next door ....

With all the choices in South Beach this one I would either return for for free points stay or if rates were sub $300 ..... I know Jan -Apr the rates here are $450.00+ especially on weekends which is expensive for a Marriott...

Door men and check in staff were great friendly and quick.

On a side note I did leave an small item in my room and believe it got removed with the sheets upon check out ... called the hotel back it was never found.

Room Tip: Get a ocean-view upgrade if you can... or high floor if your on the street side...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent visit to South Beach Marriott. However, it is disappointing to hear that you did not fully enjoy your experience with us. We will be going into renovation starting May and we hope you come back to enjoy our great new room product designed by Jeffrey beers JBI.

If you would like to further discuss the details of your stay, please dont hesitate contact me directly at Erenia.moya@marriott.com