Overall, I was satisfied but I did have a few concerns. First, the pool and hot tub closes at "dusk." This is South Beach people, it would be awesome if we could cone hone after a nice dinner and drinks and take a dip in the hot tub. Second, the breakfast is way overpriced and only mediocre at best. With tip, its $30 for a buffet that only has a few pastries, some fruit, and an omelette station. I learned quickly that you're better off going to Starbucks in the lobby and spending $6 for a coffee and danish.... plus it tasted better.
On the positive side, the rooms were nice, and if you get an ocean view, the balconies are incredible. The pool situation is great other than the hours. The location is about a 6 block walk from great restaurants and nightlife. I might stay here again next year, but honestly I will probably explore other South Beach options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy effortless glamour at Marriott Stanton South Beach. Our Art Deco-inspired South Beach hotel in Miami Beach, Florida fits right in on Ocean Drive with some of the most stylish buildings in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott Stanton South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Marriott
- Marriott Hotel South Beach
- South Beach Marriott