We recently stayed at the Marriott South Beach for the fourth time in the past three years. From the initial greeting of "welcome back" by the valet guys to the great reception at the front desk to the beautiful room, it was wonderful to be back. I believe the Marriott is one of the only hotels on the beach with water views from the pool deck and we really enjoyed that this year as the wind was very strong and there were lots of men of war being driven in to the beach so we basically just enjoyed the pools. Both of them were redone last year and are warm and very inviting and a great place for sun, lunch and a Mojito or one of the other great drinks they offer.
Although they are located in a quieter part of South Beach they are just a short walk to the heart of the action. Do not miss a meal at Big Pink which is both affordable, offers huge portions and is a fun spot to people watch.
We are already talking about our next visit in the Spring we hope. Can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy effortless glamour at Marriott Stanton South Beach. Our Art Deco-inspired South Beach hotel in Miami Beach, Florida fits right in on Ocean Drive with some of the most stylish buildings in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Stanton South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Marriott
- Marriott Hotel South Beach
- South Beach Marriott